Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Three rounder w/ trades for first round

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Three rounder w/ trades for first round

    Included some trades in this one but am way too tired to give a detailed explanation on any of the. Just give me some feedback, and I will respond promptly.

    I put in some reaches here, and it totally screwed up the board. I found myself stunned at how low some players were falling. It kind of felt like the real thing!



    1. Carolina Nick Fairley, Auburn DT
    2. Denver Patrick Peterson, LSU CB
    3. Buffalo Von Miller, Texas A&M OLB
    4. Washington* Cam Newton, Auburn QB
    Skins give up 1st and 2nd to Cincy
    5. Arizona Prince Amukamara, Nebraska CB
    6. Tennessee* Blaine Gabbert, Missouri QB
    Titans give up 1st and 3rd to Cleveland
    7. San Francisco Marcel Dareus, Alabama DE
    8. Cleveland* A.J. Green, Georgia WR
    9. Jacksonville* Da'Quan Bowers, Clemson DE
    Jags trades 1st, 3rd and 5th to Dallas
    10. Cincinnati* Robert Quinn, North Carolina DE
    11. Tampa Bay* Aldon Smith, Missouri DE
    Tampa trades 1st, 3rd and 6th to Houston
    12. Minnesota Gabe Carimi, Wisconsin OT
    13. Kansas City* Julio Jones, Alabama WR
    KC trades 1st and 2nd to Detroit
    14. St. Louis Corey Liuget, Illinois DT
    15. Miami Mark Ingram, Alabama RB
    16. Dallas* Ben Ijalana, Villanova OT
    17. New England Cameron Jordan, Cal DE
    18. San Diego Cameron Heyward, Ohio State DE
    19. Chicago* Nate Solder, Colorado OT
    Bears give up 1st and 3rd to G-Men
    20. Houston* Phil Taylor, Baylor DT
    21. Detroit* Brandon Harris, Miami CB
    22. Indianapolis Stephen Paea, Oregon State DT
    23. Philadelphia Akeem Ayers, UCLA OLB
    24. New Orleans Ryan Kerrigan, Purdue DE
    25. Seattle Mike Pouncey, Florida OG
    26. Baltimore Torrey Smith, Maryland WR
    27. Atlanta JJ Watt, Wisconsin DE
    28. Buffalo* Tyron Smith, USC OT
    Buffalo trades 2nd, 5th and 2012 conditional pick to Pats
    29. Giants* Rahim Moore, UCLA S
    30. Jets Justin Houston, Georgia OLB
    31. Pittsburgh Jimmy Smith, Colorado CB
    32. Green Bay Muhammad Wilkerson, Temple DE


    33. New England Stefen Wisniewski, Penn State C
    34. New England* Titus Young, Boise State WR
    35. Cincinnati Jon Baldwin, Pitt WR
    36. Denver Brooks Reed, Arizona DE
    37. Cleveland Aaron Williams, Texas CB
    38. Arizona Jake Locker, Washington QB
    39. Tennessee Martez Wilson, Illinois LB
    40. Dallas Christian Ballard, Iowa DE
    41. Cincinnati* Derek Sherrod, Mississippi State OT
    42. Houston Ouinton Carter, Oklahoma S
    43. Minnesota Ryan Mallett, Arkansas QB
    44. Detroit Mason Foster, Washington LB
    45. San Francisco Drake Nevis, LSU DT
    46. Denver Mikel Leshoure, Illinois RB
    47. St. Louis Leonard Hankerson, Miami WR
    48. Oakland Chimdi Chekwa, Ohio State CB
    49. Jacksonville Curtis Brown, Texas CB
    50. San Diego Anthony Castonzo, Boston College OT
    51. Tampa Bay Kendric Burney, North Carolina CB
    52. Giants Bruce Carter, North Carolina OLB
    53. Indianapolis Jerrel Jernigan, Troy WR
    54. Philadelphia Demarcus Love, Arkansas OG
    55. Detroit* Will Rackley, Lehigh OG
    56. New Orleans Marvin Austin, North Carolina DT
    57. Seattle Adrian Clayborn, Iowa DE
    58. Baltimore Will Hill, Florida S
    59. Atlanta Kyle Rudolph, Notre Dame TE
    60. New England Demarco Murray, Oklahoma RB
    61. San Diego Austin Pettis, Boise State WR
    62. Chicago Jurrell Casey, USC DT
    63. Pittsburgh Marcus Cannon, TCU OG
    64. Green Bay Quan Sturdivant, North Carolina ILB



    65. Carolina Lance Kendricks, Wisconsin TE
    66. Cincinnati Deunta Williams, North Carolina S
    67. Denver Sione Fua, Stanford DT
    68. Buffalo Greg Little, North Carolina WR
    69. Arizona Marcus Gilbert, Florida OT
    70. Cleveland Allen Bailey, Miami DE
    71. Dallas Ras-I Dowling, Virginia CB
    72. New Orleans Greg Jones, Michigan State LB
    73. Houston Jalil Brown, Colorado CB
    74. New England Ricky Stanzi, Iowa QB
    75. Detroit Rashad Carmichael, Virginia Tech CB
    76. San Francisco Colin Kaepernick, Nevada QB
    77. Cleveland* Luke Stocker, Tennessee TE
    78. St. Louis D.J. Williams, Arkansas TE
    79. Miami Danny Watkins, Baylor OG
    80. Dallas* John Moffitt, Wisconsin OG
    81. Oakland Rodney Hudson, Florida State OG
    82. San Diego Mark Herzlich, Boston College LB
    83. Giants Jason Pinkston, Pitt OT
    84. Houston* Ronald Johnson, USC WR
    85. Philadelphia Ryan Williams, Virginia Tech RB
    86. Kansas City Orlando Franklin, Miami OT
    87. Indianapolis Shareece Wright, USC CB
    88. New Orleans Charles Clay, Tulsa ??
    89. San Diego Randall Cobb, Kentucky WR
    90. Baltimore Jeremy Beal, Oklahoma OLB
    91. Atlanta Vincent Brown, San Diego State WR
    92. New England Kenrick Ellis, Hampton DT
    93. Giants* Daniel Thomas, Kansas State RB
    94. Jets Johnny Patrick, Louisville CB
    95. Pittsburgh Jeremy Kerley, TCU WR
    96. Green Bay Dontay Moch, Nevada OLB
    Last edited by MI_Buckeye; 02-05-2011, 09:47 PM.

  • #2
    Ehhh, I don't like giving up a pick and I'm not sure how likely it is Pioli will trade up, but I like Jones so solid job.

    Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

    Comment


    • #3
      If the Seahawks take Mike Pouncey over Jake Locker then they're dumber than a rock.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by MI_Buckeye View Post
        30. Jets Justin Houston, Georgia OLB
        94. Jets Johnny Patrick, Louisville CB
        I love the Hosuton pick but I'm not liking the Patrick pick. We need some defensive line help, badly.

        Sig by BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • #5
          Bengals draft is ok but i would like them to take a OG over a OT in the 2nd and take a RB in the 1st 3 rounds


          RIP themaninblack

          Comment


          • #6
            A lot of that is realistic for the Pats and there are some good picks, but I have beef with a few picks.

            Titus Young is talented and we could use a receiver, but we don't need another wee one. We could use a receiver with some size, we have a tiny receiving corps.

            I could see us taking a guy like DeMarco Murray but I think we would be better off looking to build up the defensive front 7 and offensive line. You gave us Cam Jordan and Wisniewski which is nice, but we need a pass rusher and maybe even another OL. We don't really need two skill position players with our first four picks.

            Stanzi has ability but I think that would be a bit of a wasted pick in the third. I like Stanzi, but Hoyer is more than capable as a backup and with our other needs we could probably hold off on QB.

            Cameron Jordan and Wisniewski are good picks. Kendrick Ellis wouldn't really be needed at the end of the third.

            Comment


            • #7
              Carimi is a reach but this is an awesome Vikings mock.

              Bonekrusher.

              Originally posted by JordanTaber
              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by vidae View Post
                Ehhh, I don't like giving up a pick and I'm not sure how likely it is Pioli will trade up, but I like Jones so solid job.
                I know it does kind of go against Piolis typical MO, but I think Jones is special enough, and the Chiefs need a receiver bad enough, to justify a break from philosophy.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MI_Buckeye View Post
                  I
                  3. Buffalo Von Miller, Texas A&M OLB
                  28. Buffalo* Tyron Smith, USC OT
                  Buffalo trades 2nd, 5th and 2012 conditional pick to Pats.
                  68. Buffalo Greg Little, North Carolina WR
                  Not to be mean or offensive, but this mock makes me want to vomit... Miller to the Bills actually makes less sense than many on this board think, especially considering Nix and Gaileys comments regarding the state of the franchise and what they are looking for IMO. Is it a possibility? Of coarse, all things considered there are better directions for this team to go in. I do like him, his ability and character.
                  Tyron Smith IMO is almost all hype right now, I understand the athleticism, feet, potential and all that, but until he adds weight, gets stronger at the point of attack, creates running lanes and produces agains some top level talent as a LT, he is all potential, no substance IMO. We have plenty of projects at the tackles already to take on another. Trading up and then watching Sherrod be available when we would have picked in the 2nd would be a swift kick to my junk.
                  Little... World of potential, uses his body to catch too much from what I remember, which drives me insane. All of the Bills receivers last year produced, despite his lack of production Lee Evans still drew a lot of over/under double coverage, and Easley their 4th rounder from last year was out with an injury and returning this year. Little only crowds one of the few team strengths. Last year the Bills draft had no red flags that I can think of, and Little having missed a year is a big one IMO.
                  This mock has a world of potential and a Aaron Maybin (Vomit) bust quality that makes me feel ill...
                  Last edited by Poz51; 02-05-2011, 07:49 PM.
                  "It must be contract year!"

                  Deion Sanders

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Maybe I'm blind, but no Kerrigan?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
                      A lot of that is realistic for the Pats and there are some good picks, but I have beef with a few picks.

                      Titus Young is talented and we could use a receiver, but we don't need another wee one. We could use a receiver with some size, we have a tiny receiving corps.

                      I could see us taking a guy like DeMarco Murray but I think we would be better off looking to build up the defensive front 7 and offensive line. You gave us Cam Jordan and Wisniewski which is nice, but we need a pass rusher and maybe even another OL. We don't really need two skill position players with our first four picks.

                      Stanzi has ability but I think that would be a bit of a wasted pick in the third. I like Stanzi, but Hoyer is more than capable as a backup and with our other needs we could probably hold off on QB.

                      Cameron Jordan and Wisniewski are good picks. Kendrick Ellis wouldn't really be needed at the end of the third.

                      I understand your concerns with some of the picks, but keep in mind, it is hard projecting this many picks to a team without many holes.

                      I know Young is similar to some of the receivers they already have, but the Pats dont have anyone nearly as explosive as him. I have a feeling they dont really care for bigger receivers all that much anyway, unless he defies the laws of nature like Moss. When was the last time they had a big possession-type receiver like Baldwin or Hankerson?

                      I can understand not liking the Stanzi pick, but the Pats might want to bring in some competition for Hoyer. It is not like the Pats to let anyone get too comfortable in their roles, and Stanzi has the tools to eventually develop into good trade value. Plus, he was just made to wear the Red, White and Blue!
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlU0GQgooWM

                      Ellis is another player with big-time physical tools who can provide good depth at nose tackle.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Was mad at first that we reached on Carimi at #12, but then saw we got Mallett in the second. Mallett + Carimi = Awesome first 2 rounds.

                        And this was already pointed out, but you left off Kerrigan...


                        www.minnesotavikingsnation.com

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Poz51 View Post
                          Not to be mean or offensive, but this mock makes me want to vomit... Miller to the Bills actually makes less sense than many on this board think, especially considering Nix and Gaileys comments regarding the state of the franchise and what they are looking for IMO. Is it a possibility? Of coarse, all things considered there are better directions for this team to go in. I do like him, his ability and character.
                          Tyron Smith IMO is almost all hype right now, I understand the athleticism, feet, potential and all that, but until he adds weight, gets stronger at the point of attack, creates running lanes and produces agains some top level talent as a LT, he is all potential, no substance IMO. We have plenty of projects at the tackles already to take on another. Trading up and then watching Sherrod be available when we would have picked in the 2nd would be a swift kick to my junk.
                          Little... World of potential, uses his body to catch too much from what I remember, which drives me insane. All of the Bills receivers last year produced, despite his lack of production Lee Evans still drew a lot of over/under double coverage, and Easley their 4th rounder from last year was out with an injury and returning this year. Little only crowds one of the few team strengths. Last year the Bills draft had no red flags that I can think of, and Little having missed a year is a big one IMO.
                          This mock has a world of potential and a Aaron Maybin (Vomit) bust quality that makes me feel ill...

                          Well, if I was a Bills fan, all of their actual drafts would make me want to vomit. LOL. I would not be a fan of this draft either, but I was trying to project what actually could happen, not what I would want if I was a fan of the teams.

                          I think Miller would fit in their hybrid defense because he would not have to come off the field. The Bills badly need a pass rush.

                          Smith is probably going in the first round whether you like it or not. He actually went a little lower than I think he will, so that is why I had the Bills moving up to fill one of their biggest holes.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                            Maybe I'm blind, but no Kerrigan?
                            What? You think he deserves to go in the first three rounds?! Ha ha, Idiot!

                            Obviuously JK. Total goof on my part. Looking at this mock, I would have him go to the Saints at 24, pushing Watt to the Falcons and Clayborn out of the first. I will edit this immediately.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I am ok with the trade up for Jones but in rd 3 I'd want Moch or Ellis.right there with WR NT and OLB are major needs

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information