Mocka Mocka

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mocka Mocka

Quick 1st round mock. Looking for some feedback as I continue to work through my 3 rounder. A couple trades. I have write ups for most of these but waiting to post with my 3 rounder. Really looking for some discussion. Please tell me why you like or dislike a pick and why you would go another direction. Post any questions also and Ill gladly answer. Thanks.

1. Panthers - Cam Newton , QB
    2. Broncos - Da'Quan Bowers, DE
    3. Bills - Marcell Dareus, DL
    4. Bengals - Nick Fairley, DT
    5. Cowboys via Cardinals - Patrick Peterson, CB
    6. Browns - AJ Green - WR
    7. Niners - Von Miller, OLB
    8. Titans - Blaine Gabbert, QB
    9. Cardinals via Cowboys - Robert Quinn, OLB
    10. Lions via Skins - Patrick Amukamara, CB
    11. Texans - Cameron Jordan, DE
    12. Vikings - Tyron Smith, OT
    13. Skins via Lions - Julio Jones, WR
    14. Rams - JJ Watt, DE
    15. Dolphins - Mark Ingram, RB
    16. Jaguars - Jake Locker, QB
    17. Patriots - Aldon Smith, OLB
    18. Chargers - Ryan Kerrigan, OLB
    19. Giants - Mason Foster, LB
    20. Buccaneers - Adrian Clayborn, DE
    21. Chiefs - Stephen Paea, DL
    22. Colts - Corey Liuget, DT
    23. Eagles - Jimmy Smith, CB
    24. Saints - Akeem Ayers, OLB
    25. Seahawks - Cameron Heyward, DE
    26. Ravens - Brandon Harris, CB
    27. Falcons - Gabe Carimiri, OT
    28. Patriots - Allen Bailey, DE
    29. Bears - Anthony Costanzo, OT
    30. Jets - Jon Baldwin, WR
    31. Steelers - Aaron Williams, CB
    32. Packers - Torrey Smith, WR

Harris is a good pick for the Ravens, and Justin Houston would probably be just as good. If Gaither leaves a tackle would also be a big priority, any of Sherrod, Carimi, or Castonzo would be a fit. There's a bunch of different directions we could go in this year.

Comment

Meh, position is fine for the Vikings, but Smith is a really bad fit. Frazier has said that he wants to go with a power run game focused around Peterson, and Smith definitely doesn't fit into that.

sig by BK and avy by me
      Originally posted by A Perfect Score
      If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

If the Jets lose either Braylon or Holmes in free agency, then Jon Baldwin is a great pick for the Jets.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Not a good Chiefs pick. They really don't need any ends right now, and I'm not sure if he'd be a great two gap NT. At least as of the Senior Bowl, he'd be under weight.
          Currently on IR: Rip 2011 Jamaal Charles :(

Comment

dont see the cardinals trading down with PP on the board, arguably the top talent in the draft at our biggest need

Comment

Miller is a nice pick for SF.Amukamara is an option as well.

Comment

Seattle

Not a problem with Heyward.

You really think Jerry Richardson is going to want Cam Newton? I dont.

Comment

Originally posted by marshallb View Post
                  Meh, position is fine for the Vikings, but Smith is a really bad fit. Frazier has said that he wants to go with a power run game focused around Peterson, and Smith definitely doesn't fit into that.
                  This this this.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                  Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by marshallb View Post
                    fair. i actually think smith has a good initial punch in the run game. hes bulked up just over 300 and has elite athleticism. he gets a bad rap in the run game mostly because he was a more undersized lineman at usc but he has great strength and has the ability to plow down some dlineman.

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                      dont see the cardinals trading down with PP on the board, arguably the top talent in the draft at our biggest need
                      not sure i agree. i think the cowboys might put together a very favorable package to move up for pp and if the cards feel they can still land an elite pass rusher or even prince than it might be hard to turn down.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
                        fair. i actually think smith has a good initial punch in the run game. hes bulked up just over 300 and has elite athleticism. he gets a bad rap in the run game mostly because he was a more undersized lineman at usc but he has great strength and has the ability to plow down some dlineman.
                        Meh. There's a difference between being 300+ pounds now and actually playing at that weight.

sig by BK and avy by me
                        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                        If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

I like Carimi, and OT is a need. However, I don't think we'd go there with desperate needs at DE and WR.

Comment

a guy who didn't draft us a WR in the 1st round, thankfully, but i still dont like the pick, i'll take Mark Ingram or Clayborn if there available there

Comment

I could see the Patriots choosing Aldon Smith over Ryan Kerrigan if they are more sold on his ability to play in space. Historically, Kerrigan might be a bit more likely, but it's a 50-50 split if they're both on the board. What do you see Allen Bailey doing in New England? In order to be a decent fit, he'd have to gain 20-25 pounds and occupy double teams all day, a completely different skillset than what he has right now. Someone like Mike Pouncey or Muhammad Wilkerson would make sense there.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information