First mock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First mock

It's put together pretty fast, and I see certain players a little too far, but I don't think it's too bad.

My first mock

I really like the KC pick but if Shaun Rogers decides to sign here then NT isn't a -first round- need.

Good job.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

there is absolutely no way the patriots pass on kerrigan TWICE. however, i could see that mock u have for the pats, pretty realistic in my opinion, not exact what id want tho

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

Sherrod is a good pick for the Colts.

Comment

Would prefer Amukamara over Gabbert. A safer pick at this point.

Comment

Great Vikings pick.

www.minnesotavikingsnation.com

Comment

Muhammad Wilkerson is a very solid pick for the Jets.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Love the Skins pick although must say Prince and Von Miller are extremely enticing.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

give the falcons kerrigan.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.

Comment

Mark Ingram over Corey Liuget for the Saints. Liuget plays the same position as Ellis. Besides that, the Saints are attempting to sign Shaun Rogers. Ingram makes more sense and is the best player available. The Saints always go BPA.

Comment

Originally posted by Seasonticketholder View Post
                      Mark Ingram over Corey Liuget for the Saints. Liuget plays the same position as Ellis. Besides that, the Saints are attempting to sign Shaun Rogers. Ingram makes more sense and is the best player available. The Saints always go BPA.
                      Dont listen to this man, Saints dont need a running back and he doesnt fit in what the saints do. Give the saints Kerrigan in the first because the argument used against liuget does make sense. Its just htat ingram would be a bad pick for a multitude of reason

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                      - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                      - Corner or Wideout in the first
                      - No reaching
                      - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

No way would Dallas pass on prince, dareus, and von miller to reach on an O-lineman

Comment

Originally posted by wicket View Post
                          Dont listen to this man, Saints dont need a running back and he doesnt fit in what the saints do. Give the saints Kerrigan in the first because the argument used against liuget does make sense. Its just htat ingram would be a bad pick for a multitude of reason
                          If the Saints pick Kerrigan, I won't have a problem. But boy, if they choose Ingram, I am going to laugh to I cry. Come draft day, I hope you have your good luck charm working.

Thing is, I think in the back of your mind, you know that there's a very strong possibility that we will take a RB. This so reminds me of 2007. Then, I remember telling fans that we could take a WR though I was open to a CB or LB. I said that because we had several free agents at the position and were losing Joe Horn. But some fans were adamant that we would take a CB or LB. And we drafted Robert Meachem. I am not saying, just saying.

Comment

Kerrigan won't make it to #28, but I think they would draft him there. Jordan/Kerrigan would be pretty ideal.

Comment

just plain ugly for SF and evil!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information