Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 round Mock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2 round Mock

    1. Carolina Panthers select Cam Newton, QB Auburn
    2. Denver Broncos select Marcell Dareus, DT Alabama
    3. Buffalo Bills select Blaine Gabbert, QB Missouri
    4. Cincinnati Bengals select AJ Green, WR Georgia
    5. Arizona Cardinals select Von Miller, OLB Texas A&M
    6. Cleveland Browns select Julio Jones, WR Alabama
    7. San Francisco 49ers select Patrick Peterson, CB LSU
    8. Tennessee Titans select Nick Fairley, DT Auburn
    9. Dallas Cowboys select Prince Amukamara, CB Nebraska
    10. Washington Redskins select JJ Watt, DE Wisconsin
    11. Houston Texans select Robert Quinn, OLB UNC
    12. Minnesota Vikings select Da’Quan Bowers, DE Clemson
    13. Detroit Lions select Aldon Smith, DE Missouri
    14. St Louis Rams select Corey Liuget, DT Illinois
    15. Miami Dolphins select Mike Pouncey, OG Florida
    16. Jacksonville Jaguars select Ryan Kerrigan, DE Purdue
    17. New England Patriots from Oakland Raiders select Muhammad Wilkerson, DE Temple
    18. San Diego Chargers select Cameron Jordan, DE Cal
    19. New York Giants select Anthony Castonzo, OT Boston College
    20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Justin Houston, DE Georgia
    21. Kansas City Chiefs select Martez Wilson, LB Illinois
    22. Indianapolis Colts select Tyron Smith, OT USC
    23. Philadelphia Eagles select Jimmy Smith, CB Colorado
    24. New Orleans Saints select Stephen Paea, DT Oregon State
    25. Seattle Seahawks select Jake Locker, QB Washington
    26. Baltimore Ravens select Cameron Heyward, DE Ohio State
    27. Atlanta Falcons select Adrian Clayborn, DE Iowa
    28. New England Patriots select Gabe Carimi, OT Wisconsin
    29. Chicago Bears select Nate Solder, OT Colorado
    30. New York Jets select Phil Taylor, DT Baylor
    31. Pittsburgh Steelers select Aaron Williams, CB Texas
    32. Green Bay Packers select Mark Ingram, RB Alabama

    33. New England Patriots from Carolina Panthers select Akeem Ayers, OLB UCLA
    34. Buffalo Bills select Derek Sherrod, OT Mississippi State
    35. Cincinnati Bengals select Christian Ponder, QB Florida state
    36. Denver Broncos select Drake Nevis, DT LSU
    37. Cleveland Browns select Allen Bailey, DT Miami
    38. Arizona Cardinals select Brandon Harris, CB Miami
    39. Tennessee Titans select Ryan Mallett, QB Arkansas
    40. Dallas Cowboys select Marcus Cannon, OT/G TCU
    41. Washington Redskins select Andy Dalton, QB TCU
    42. Houston Texans select Christian Ballard, DE Iowa
    43. Minnesota Vikings select Rahim Moore, S UCLA
    44. Detroit Lions select Leonard Hankerson, WR Miami
    45. San Francisco 49ers Brooks Reed, OLB Arizona
    46. Denver Broncos from Miami Dolphins select Bruce Carter, OLB UNC
    47. St Louis Rams select Jonathon Baldwin, WR Pitt
    48. Oakland Raiders select Stefan Wisniewski, OC Penn State
    49. Jacksonville Jaguars select Curtis Brown, CB Texas
    50. San Diego Chargers select Sam Acho, OLB Texas
    51. Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Clint Boling, OT/G Georgia
    52. New York Giants select Ben Ijalana, OG Villanova
    53. Indianapolis Colts select Titus Young, WR Boise State
    54. Philadelphia Eagles select Mikel Leshoure, RB Illinois
    55. Kansas City Chiefs select Torrey Smith, WR Maryland
    56. New Orleans Saints select Mason Foster, OLB Washington
    57. Seattle Seahawks select Jabaal Sheard, DE Pitt
    58. Baltimore Ravens select Chykie Brown, CB Texas
    59. Atlanta Falcons select Ryan Williams, RB Virginia Tech
    60. New England Patriots select Danny Watkins, OG Baylor
    61. San Diego Chargers from New York Jets select Orlando Franklin, OT/G Miami
    62. Chicago Bears select Greg Little, WR UNC
    63. Pittsburgh Steelers select James Carpenter, OT/G Alabama
    64. Green Bay Packers select Chris Carter, OLB Fresno State
    Last edited by AntoinCD; 04-04-2011, 08:28 AM.


    BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

  • #2
    i like jj watt in the first but would prefer brooks reed in the second if we arent trading down for additional picks.

    Comment


    • #3
      Great pick for Oakland.
      Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
      Coples is that dude.
      Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

      Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

      Comment


      • #4
        Torrey Smith in the second is fantastic for KC, but Wilson in the first isn't. Taylor would be a better pick there.

        Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by vidae View Post
          Torrey Smith in the second is fantastic for KC, but Wilson in the first isn't. Taylor would be a better pick there.
          I've been hearing a lot about some teams being put off by Taylor's off the field issues a few years back and his motivational concerns and one guy who would strike me as not willing to take the risk would be Pioli. Obvious fit though. From a Chiefs fan what is the likelihood that he is the pick at this point?


          BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

          Comment


          • #6
            Patrick Peterson and Brooks Reed? You are a very good man.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by AntoinCD View Post
              I've been hearing a lot about some teams being put off by Taylor's off the field issues a few years back and his motivational concerns and one guy who would strike me as not willing to take the risk would be Pioli. Obvious fit though. From a Chiefs fan what is the likelihood that he is the pick at this point?
              I'd say a good chance.we have no NT under contract

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                I'd say a good chance.we have no NT under contract
                I have had Taylor to KC in a lot of mocks but it's only recently I have been hearing more and more teams may pass him in the first.


                BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

                Comment


                • #9
                  Not a fan of Ayers in NE but a nice draft either way
                  -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                    Not a fan of Ayers in NE but a nice draft either way
                    Im not the biggest fan either but I read a few things that makes me think they could go more towards someone like Ayers or Wilson instead of a DE convert. It all depends on what Cunningham's role in future will be but I think they will look more towards a LB who is good in coverage


                    BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Give us Austin in the 2nd and its a great Bears draft

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by AntoinCD View Post
                        Im not the biggest fan either but I read a few things that makes me think they could go more towards someone like Ayers or Wilson instead of a DE convert. It all depends on what Cunningham's role in future will be but I think they will look more towards a LB who is good in coverage

                        Interesting. I recently watched something on NFLN that broke down A.Ayers season.
                        He struggled when his primary assignment was coverage but excelled when he was blitzing.
                        His 4.9 40 scares me too. He shows no explosion.
                        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Awesome Bengal picks.


                          RIP themaninblack

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ChicagoBearsVet23 View Post
                            Give us Austin in the 2nd and its a great Bears draft
                            You must be a fan of Solder. Personally, I'm not. If the Bears are going to take a tackle in round one, he needs to be able to contribute from day one. A guy like Sherrod could do that. I'm not sure Solder could. Austin at the end of round two would be great. Unfortunately, there is very little chance he lasts that long. I've actually been hearing a lot of talk that he could be back in the first round mix.

                            Originally posted by SolidGold
                            Bortlezzzzzzz
                            Originally posted by Monomach
                            Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
                              You must be a fan of Solder. Personally, I'm not. If the Bears are going to take a tackle in round one, he needs to be able to contribute from day one. A guy like Sherrod could do that. I'm not sure Solder could. Austin at the end of round two would be great. Unfortunately, there is very little chance he lasts that long. I've actually been hearing a lot of talk that he could be back in the first round mix.
                              Agreed on Solder, not a fan for the reason you state. I also don't like reading about Sherrod and comparisons to Chris Williams, but if he's on the board, he's tough to pass up.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information