Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mock Draft V.1 4/18/07

http://patsfans.com/12th/2003/story/...?story_id=6004

I would love to here all your feedback and thoughts, I greatly appreciate all of it. Thanks guy

Lions have to many needs to pick up Peterson, even though he is a good back, it will be DE, MLB most likely.

Comment

1. is that even your mock draft? and 2. Okoye doesn't fit the 49ers 3-4

Sig by Mockalicious

Comment

9. Miami Dolphins – Jamaal Anderson, DE/OLB, Arkansas
        The Dolphins have been one of the stronger defensive teams recently and with the addition of Jamaal Anderson they would only get stronger. Anderson could be an excellent compliment to Jason Taylor or even serve as a pass rushing outside linebacker. He is a terrific athlete and in today’s NFL where speed is at a premium Anderson is even more valuable.

Not a need, not BPA

Porter and Jason Taylor play those positions where would we play him?

Comment

uhhh good KC pick but Shields retired not Waters

Comment

Originally posted by Finsfan79 View Post
            9. Miami Dolphins – Jamaal Anderson, DE/OLB, Arkansas
            The Dolphins have been one of the stronger defensive teams recently and with the addition of Jamaal Anderson they would only get stronger. Anderson could be an excellent compliment to Jason Taylor or even serve as a pass rushing outside linebacker. He is a terrific athlete and in today’s NFL where speed is at a premium Anderson is even more valuable.

Not a need, not BPA

Porter and Jason Taylor play those positions where would we play him?
            taylor is up there in age, this would be replacing him and it's a great pick.

As far as the Saints, I wouldn't complain if it happened but I think Jarrett is BPA on the board as much as I like Timmons, Beason, and The Poz.

Comment

okay raider pick

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by reinar View Post
                Lions have to many needs to pick up Peterson, even though he is a good back, it will be DE, MLB most likely.
                I agree, we also have too many RB's to bring in Peterson

Comment

I really really like the Gaines Adams pick.

Comment

Jamaal Anderson is not a 3-4 outside 'backer, he is a 4-3 defensive end and with some bulk, a 3-4 defensive end. That is his position, DE. If we were to draft a 3-4 outside pass rusher, Jarvis Moss would be much better suited for that role and a much better pick, IMO.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

I think in that situation Reid has to take Meriweather. Good pick.

Comment

Lynch is always a good selection

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Thanks to everyone that responded, to answer some questions...

reinar,
                          This was a pick that was tough for me to decide with, but I feel that Peterson has more to offer the Lions than anyone else really at this position. From the sounds of it, KJ may never be the same player again, Duckett in all fairness is nothing special, and Tatum Bell and Calhoun seem like strictly 3rd down backs to me. When Kevin Jones was healthy his rookie season, the Lions were able to utilize him well and he was a huge part of their offense. I don't think they can pass on a franchise RB if they have the chance.

alexschnarr,
                          yes, that is my mock draft, I have been publishing on patsfans.com for four years now. as to your question about okoye, I think he fits in nicely as a defensive end in the 3-4 or as a tackle in the 4-3. Okoye is so talented, strong and athletic that i think he would have no troubles moving over to an end in the 3-4.

finsfan79,
                          Acreboy addressed some of my response. I think Anderson is the BPA at that point and not only does he address a position of need, he provides a solution for the future.

Comment

eww. terrible. he is a 3-4 linebacker, not a de.

Originally posted by mythbusta
                            i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
                            who dey?

Comment

That is a god-awful Jags pick. I'd hang myself if he was the pick. There is no way they take Houston with Nelson available.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information