And you guys thought I was crazy.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And you guys thought I was crazy.

Look how people were tearing me apart when I put Russell to the Raiders and said I thought his stock would rise when he beats notre dame and through the combines.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ead.php?t=1145

LOL nice.

I'm glad the threads don't get deleted anymore, nice call.

Comment

The thing i like are 3 players that the vikings took in that mock in the 1st round lol.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

haha the Bengals got his 31st overall pick as a UDCFA.

Comment

Haha, nice.

I had Russell going to the Raiders #2 overall in an early December mock. It was pretty much trashed in a similar fashion. I wish that post hadn't been purged, so I can look back on the gaggle of kids acting like in December they already know what teams will and will not do in the upcoming draft.

So, Crow...."that ain't gonna happen?"

Nice call, guy.

Comment

Must've had the ruler that day

Comment

Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
              Must've had the ruler that day
              lol, nice edit :)

Comment

LOL Xonraider edited what he said!!

His original post:
                Originally Posted by Xonraider
                That is the flat out WORST PICK EVER. Quinn is a possibility, Russell is NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

Comment

Yeah, well, people thought when I said Ginn to the Dolphins a couple months back that I was nuts. Look how that turned out.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

2. Amobi Okoye would never reach top 10, maybe crack first round. His upside is huge, but his downside is just as big. Boom or bust prospect.

that's my personal favorite.
                    Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                      Yeah, well, people thought when I said Ginn to the Dolphins a couple months back that I was nuts. Look how that turned out.
                      If you showed me a mock you made the day of the draft that had the Dolphins taking Ted Ginn I'd still call you nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by narf029 View Post
                        If you showed me a mock you made the day of the draft that had the Dolphins taking Ted Ginn I'd still call you nuts.
                        Good point.

I watch re-runs of Goddell announcing that pick and it shocks me every time. I keep waiting to hear, "Brady Quinn, QB, Notre Dame." Never happens though.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                          LOL Xonraider edited what he said!!

His original post:
                          I know I did. I won't hide it. I was having a bad day.

Comment

Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                            Yah man, I'll give you props for calling Ginn to the Dolphins, you've been saying that for a while now.

Comment

Dude, you still had Quinn as the first QB off the board lol :)

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information