7.Rams
    *Sam Baker/OT
    8.Redskins
    *Glen Dorsey
    9.Texans
    *Early Doucet/WR
    10.Chiefs
    *Kenny Phillips

yes i know a shocker cardinals not in top 10, it's been awhile for them, Rams realize they still need an o-line to be good,Chiefs get a steal,cowboys take Jerry jones RB,who he has a huge man crush on,Redskins finally might decide to go D-line...lions win 1 more game this year...Texans i dont think pick this high but trade up for a great #2...Giants see Eli struggle and realize Jacobs isn't #1 material...Tampa gets a #1 guy to replace galloway...all the others teams not in here will do pretty good.

the rams have one of the best young o-lines in the league and especially set at tackle where pace is always solid and barron just needs to stop going offsides. and they wont pick that high cuz theyre offense will be nearlly unstoppable this year with the additions even if the d dont improve that much

Comment

raiders wont be top 5

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
        raiders wont be top 5
        Yes they will.
        Also, the Vikings will probably be picking in the top 10.
        SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
          raiders wont be top 5
          HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A....PFFF HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH.. .WAIT MAYBE YOU RIGHT...NA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
            Yes they will.
            Also, the Vikings will probably be picking in the top 10.
            THATS ANOTHER I WAS TINKING OF BUT W/ PETERSON/RICE/TAYLOR W/ YOUR DECENT O-LINE AND REAL GOOD D I THOUGHT OTHER TEAMS WERE WORSE

Comment

would you be saying clevland would have the number one pick even if you didnt have their 1st rounder? i think they have a much better team than your giving them credit for.
              http://old.irishsports.com/stories/s...9/19/quinn.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Dcboys94 View Post
                THATS ANOTHER I WAS TINKING OF BUT W/ PETERSON/RICE/TAYLOR W/ YOUR DECENT O-LINE AND REAL GOOD D I THOUGHT OTHER TEAMS WERE WORSE
                Well, we'll be lead by pretty much a rookie qb and a coach that has 0 football IQ, so we'll see. Right now, I'm thinking 7-9.
                SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Which was the last team to give up on a potential franchise QB after one year? Granted, I don't like Drew Stanton. However, the Lions are going to give him more than one year to prove if he is the future at the position before they draft his position. Some positions the Lions might look for next year will be OT, DE, ILB, or CB.

Comment

Bills picking at #3??? We're constantly improving, and we'll be better than last year.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

As much as I'd like Phillips Herm really likes Pollard and Page

Comment

Chiefs would not need another S.
                        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by VPF View Post
                          would you be saying clevland would have the number one pick even if you didnt have their 1st rounder? i think they have a much better team than your giving them credit for.
                          i think they will have a top 5 pick...number idk, but no matter what i think we trade up to #1 using our other r.1

Comment

I agree with the pick, but I'm not so sure that the giants will do that bad

Comment

Bills DE = no they don't need 1

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information