McNabb vs Elway

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neo View Post
    Stats (rushing/passing), Playoff wins(equal amount of losses), leadership... just plain being better at football.
    I'll come back in...
    What about Super Bowls? McNabb loses that one doesn't he...
    I didn't know "Just plain being better at football" was a fact also, sounds like opinion to me...

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
      Elway is a stud, McNabb is a buttwipe with a horrendous chunky soup beard.
      Is that 5000 posts like this?

Comment

Answer the question... how is McNabb's first 8 seasons not better than Elways.

Best of luck
        3 superbowls > 1 superbowl

Comment

Stats (rushing/passing), Playoff wins(equal amount of losses), leadership... just plain being better at football.
          Wow, that's every single fact? And I'm sure those last two are CLEARLY in favor of McNabb, and not just your opinion.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by JK17 View Post
            I'll come back in...
            What about Super Bowls? McNabb loses that one doesn't he...
            Neither won a superbowl after 8 seasons, elway does have more superbowl losses.

Elway 6-5 in the playoffs, unlike a winner like McNabb who is 7-5

Comment

Elway has more SB losses because he was in more SB. Kinda hard to lose a game you aren't even in.

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

Is that 5000 posts like this?
                Yeah, probably. Is that 275 posts of retardation?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                  Wow, that's every single fact? And I'm sure those last two are CLEARLY in favor of McNabb, and not just your opinion.
                  The last 2 were kinda sarcastic, but the first 2 are accurate... the fact remains that McNabb after 8 seasons has to be viewed as the more successful QB by anybody who is logical. This is just simply a logic test for this board. This board shows that the Majority of the members are not logical. I am not the type to bring race into this... but it may be a factor on why dispite being significantly better at football (over the first 8 seasons)McNabb is viewed as he is and Elway is viewed how he is... just throwing that out there.

Comment

Neither won a superbowl after 8 seasons, elway does have more superbowl losses.

Elway 6-5 in the playoffs, unlike a winner like McNabb who is 7-5
                    7-5...what a world of differnce from 6-5...wow your right...that one game really separates the winners from the losers..

Like DG151 said, Elway lost more because he got his team to more....not to mention your leadership argument is flawed...Elway was three times the leader McNabb will ever be...

Comment

Originally posted by JK17 View Post
                      7-5...what a world of differnce from 6-5...wow your right...that one game really separates the winners from the losers..

Like DG151 said, Elway lost more because he got his team to more....not to mention your leadership argument is flawed...Elway was three times the leader McNabb will ever be...
                      "he lost more because he got his team to more" HUH 5=5..... i didnt know 5 losses is more than 5 losses... confusing. As for Elway being 3 times the leader McNabb is? for his first 8 years he wasnt. Sorry. Also i agree they are both winners... just McNabb is more of a winner

Comment

That must be it, everyone on this board is clearly illogical and racist, it's definitely not that you're argument is terrible.

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

The last 2 were kinda sarcastic, but the first 2 are accurate... the fact remains that McNabb after 8 seasons has to be viewed as the more successful QB by anybody who is logical. This is just simply a logic test for this board. This board shows that the Majority of the members are not logical. I am not the type to bring race into this... but it may be a factor on why dispite being significantly better at football (over the first 8 seasons)McNabb is viewed as he is and Elway is viewed how he is... just throwing that out there.
                          There's an excuse to lock it up.
                          I'm not gonna mention the "r" word, I don't want any more infractions, but thats uncalled for and certainly has no place in this conversation... considering I've had infractions for defending things like that before, your way off base.

Comment

"he lost more because he got his team to more" HUH 5=5..... i didnt know 5 losses is more than 5 losses... confusing. As for Elway being 3 times the leader McNabb is? for his first 8 years he wasnt. Sorry. Also i agree they are both winners... just McNabb is more of a winner
                            3 is more than one genius.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                              3 is more than one genius.
                              It doesnt matter where you lose in the playoffs its that you win or lose. McNabb's playoff record is better is it not?

Comment

Yeah, 5 does equal 5. We were talking about Super Bowls...remember, Elway went to more of those.

I don't understand where the McNabb leadership argument really comes from either. I like McNabb, but he sure didn't do a great job holding the team together during the TO drama.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information