Buh Bye Tank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buh Bye Tank

The bears waived Tank. Guess there was more than alcohol in his blood or something.

http://www.chicagobears.com/news/New...?story_id=3549

Originally posted by k0ng View Post
    The bears waived Tank. Guess there was more than alcohol in his blood or something.

http://www.chicagobears.com/news/New...?story_id=3549
    they will survive.... Dusty will step up and play huge this season and no one will remember tank just watch

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

and by the way... welcome to the boards...

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Do the bengals need a DT? Jk

Comment

Goodbye Tank.....wheels coming off.

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
            Do the bengals need a DT? Jk
            actually they do :)

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
              and by the way... welcome to the boards...
              Thanks man. I've been lurking around these boards for a while and made an account back during the draft. This place is a nice refresh from all the idiot homers on the official Bears boards.

Comment

Thanks man. I've been lurking around these boards for a while and made an account back during the draft. This place is a nice refresh from all the idiot homers on the official Bears boards.
                ya i lurked for maybe a month or so... then posted a couple and now i post maybe 20 a day... it just doesnt show cause i had so much inactive posting time.. but ya its a grade A site

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Welcome Kong, stay away from the off-topic section. It will corrupt your soul.

As for Tank...sucks for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                    Welcome Kong, stay away from the off-topic section. It will corrupt your soul.

As for Tank...sucks for him.
                    nah he is fine to go i think... phrost wont steal anymore souls... but that black is bad news.. he'll get in those jeans

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

I wonder if anyone will give him another shot, he would be a good get for tampa, they could probably use a little DT help. Plus he is a perfect fit for their defense with experience playing in a similar scheme.

Comment

* "We've only just begun" by the carpenters*. . I applaude Da bears for this. They are setting a great example for the entire NFL by showing they will not stand for this crap. However, the Packerfan inside me hopes this is jsut the beginning of the end for the burly bears.

Wow, it should be nice having the best dline in the Norris...... ;)
                        Last edited by TitleTown088; 06-25-2007, 05:09 PM.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Pretty much refreshing from any team's message boards...

The Browns board is pretty much an OSU homerfest...

Comment

Man the Redskins could really use him....

Too bad he's an idiot lol.

Comment

WHOAA peace dawg
                              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information