Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shiver
    Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan
    i don't understand why so many people hate Peyton Manning. He's the best QB in the game right now, and will likely go down as one of the top 5 greatest QBs ever. I have a ton of respect for Peyton for everything he's able to do...

with that being said... I hope he chokes.

It depends on this game. It will be very hard to put any Quarterback ahead of him, with a Colts win.
    oh stop it.

1. Elway

2. choose your own adventure

=P

Comment

• Post-'93 I agree with Elway.

Comment

• anything post dan reeves can only get better.

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
          anything post dan reeves can only get better.
          Not for Michael Vick.

Comment

• dan reeves wasn't actually coaching the team that year. the falcons moved their practice facility and forgot to tell him. his headset microphone was also not connected on game day. luckily, his complete ineffectiveness as a head coach before that never led him to question why no one was listening to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
              Originally posted by njx9
              anything post dan reeves can only get better.
              Not for Michael Vick.
              That's sad, I know. Maybe Petrino can be Michael's equivalent to Shannahan. Before Shannahan, Elway was hardly the revered figure that he is today. Shannahan helped him harness his awesome potential, albeit it took him ten years to do so.

BTW this is really off-topic

uh...

GO BEARS 8)

Comment

• Originally posted by drowe
                this hurts, but I have to cheer hard for the Bears. I'd rather see a hated division rival win than see that useless tool, Peyton Manning ever win a superbowl.

Go Bears. :?
                I know the feeling. I hate peyton and his stupid armband for a chinstrap. I don't want him to win a superbowl. BUT IT'S THE ******* BEARS, they can go to hell with their stupid NFC championship, homos. This was the worst superbowl matchip i could hope for.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Why do Packers' fans hate Manning?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver
                    Why do Packers' fans hate Manning?
                    I have noticed that too.... Maybe because we all like guys like Favre , not Qbs with fiveheads that play in a dome.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088
                      Originally posted by Shiver
                      I have noticed that too.... Maybe because we all like guys like Favre , not Qbs with fiveheads that play in a dome.
                      Then why not root for Rex? Even if it is the Bears, you can say you beat the Superbowl champs.

all though it was absolutely meaningless game...

sig by VLS
                      Originally posted by Smokey Joe
                      I don't care...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka
                        Originally posted by TitleTown088
                        Then why not root for Rex? Even if it is the Bears, you can say you beat the Superbowl champs.

because the bears are.......... well, the bears.

they get smoked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka
                          Originally posted by TitleTown088

I am going to pretend there's no white text there.
                          I am still rooting for the Colts for reasons other than Peyton

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedNavyandOrange
                            How interesting that the percentages in this poll favor the Bears to win more than the Saints game. Do people think the Saints are that good, the Colts are that bad, or have people re-estimated the strength of the Bears?
                            not so much as "re-estimated" as underestimated. and yeah i think it's the last one.

Comment

• I don't really care, I don't think this is going to be a great superbowl.
                              Pats vs. Bears or Saints vs. Colts would have been MUCH better.

I really really despise the Colts (and not for the obvious reason of them knocking the patriots out) so I am going to have to go with Bears.
                              Just pass it off Rex, just pass it off.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088
                                Originally posted by drowe
                                this hurts, but I have to cheer hard for the Bears. I'd rather see a hated division rival win than see that useless tool, Peyton Manning ever win a superbowl.

Go Bears. :?
                                I know the feeling. I hate peyton and his stupid armband for a chinstrap. I don't want him to win a superbowl. BUT IT'S THE *********** BEARS, they can go to hell with their stupid NFC championship, homos. This was the worst superbowl matchip i could hope for.
                                There we go. And as a Bear fan, I can understand where you're coming from, because no matter who the Packers play, I root for them to lose. It's the rivarly man.

Btw, the vote total is finally separating, like I thought it would.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information