Top 10 most versatile players of all time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
    Yes. I did. He was not a good player. He had 1 good year in 97, he only threw for over 3000 yards 2 out of his 6 years starting at QB, and he was a good scrambler, but not as good as he's played out to be, he only ran for over 500 yards once. And people that mention his receiving, well thats just a joke, he caught 41 passes in 11 years, thats definetly a plus, but is it worthy of helping him to a top 10 most versatile rating of all time? I dont think so.
    in 2001 or 2002 he was like second or third in the mvp voting while leading us to the afc champ game

Comment

Anyone with the nickname "slash" deserves to be on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
        in 2001 or 2002 he was like second or third in the mvp voting while leading us to the afc champ game

Are you sure about that....

2001- 3109 yards, 14 TD, 11 INT 567 rushing yards, 5 TD
        and in 2002 he only played 8 games so i doubt that.

those dont look like MVP numbers

Comment

Originally posted by VY10 View Post
          Anyone with the nickname "slash" deserves to be on that list.
          ?

Comment

Where's Adalius Thomas?

Comment

LT is in the best of the rest portion, and Mike Vrabel is on the list. Come on now.

Comment

Marshall Faulk should definetly be on this list.

Comment

Sanders ahead of Bednarik is ridiculous. Bednarik could've gone into the HOF at C and LB. Sanders will go in as a CB, but the only other position where'd he'd even deserve consideration is returner. Are there any returners in the HOF?

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                  <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

I think its the punting that got Kordell onto the list

Comment

i agree adailis thomas should be on the list. i dont know if anyone else could play every single position on the defense.

Comment

Woodson is among the NFL's all time leaders in games played as a defensive back and interceptions. In his 17 NFL seasons, Woodson recorded 71 interceptions, 1,483 interception return yards, 32 fumble recoveries (15 offensive and 17 defensive), 137 fumble return yards, 2,362 punt return yards, and 15 touchdowns (12 interception returns, 1 fumble return, 2 punt returns). He holds the league record for interceptions returned for touchdowns with 12, and is tied with 11 other players for the record for most fumble recoveries in a single game(3). His 1,483 interception return yards are also an NFL record.

wiki'd ROD WOODSON!

should be up there
                        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                          He was a pretty good punter, definitely missed his true calling.
                          I remember his short stint w/ us, he had more punt attempts then pass attempts. When Wright was injured we brough Slash in and all he did was run it to the outside. We tryed a half back pass w/ Jamal and he was a 1 from catching it and taking it to the house, he brought some life into the crowd then Wright came in and all hope was lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                            I remember his short stint w/ us, he had more punt attempts then pass attempts. When Wright was injured we brough Slash in and all he did was run it to the outside. We tryed a half back pass w/ Jamal and he was a 1 from catching it and taking it to the house, he brought some life into the crowd then Wright came in and all hope was lost.
                            Yea, he nearly beat us.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

I am thinking about a different game, but slash never lost a game in Ravens stadium that he started. The bad thing is he beat us all those games :(

Comment

he was also a kick returner.
                                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information