No announcement yet.

2004 Draft Busts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahmad Carroll is a name that I love to throw around when up at school. Those Green Bay people hate him.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
      Ahmad Carroll is a name that I love to throw around when up at school. Those Green Bay people hate him.
      indeed this is true

Comment

Holy crap that was a strong draft!!... i dont see gallery getting any better and ya if udezi doesnt get any better next year... how will he ... i mean he has a great line to play on right now and that line will get worse

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by BrentN View Post
          What a flop he turned out to be
          Not really a huge flop honestly. He will never live up to his draft position, but he's a solid receiver for the Jags.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Not only was the '04 class very strong in round 1, it also had a lot of talent in later rounds.

Comment

Ahmad Carrol is definitly going to make a comeback. I see him going from about 40 penalties and 60 blown assignments to about 39 penalties and 59 blown assignments. Haha god i hate Carrol

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

I'm really glad we hit on Andrews because that was probably our only good pick of the whole draft.

Comment

i think that Lee Evans will have a pro bowl year to follow up the breakout season he just had

Comment

With the injuries it was looking to many people like K2 would be a bust, I'm glad he dug himself out of the hole.

I would say picks #1 and #2 have been the most disappointing so far.

Comment

Very good draft overall, a ton of trading in the bottom half as well.
                      "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Assistant: Mike we're on the clock Chris Gamble is available who should we take?

Mike Sherman: Well I remember that Ahmad Carroll was fast, hmm what else did I see?...

Mike: Oh right, ahhhhhhhhhh take that Carroll guy

Comment

reggie williams may not of lived up to being drafted top 10, but he's a very solid WR, and alot could be due to inconsistent qb play

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I would have to put Ben troupe (Titans first pick in the 04 draft) under the list for Disappointments at this point....

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                            XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                            Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                            http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Ahmad Carroll
                              Eli Manning
                              Rashaun Woods
                              DeAngelo Hall (:D)

Comment

There's far too much hate for Losman, he's still young, give him some time to develop. Last year he had 62% completion percentage and over 3000 yards. Add in 140 rushing yards and he's doing pretty well for someone who's only started something like 30 games.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information