Where will Alan Faneca end up?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where will Alan Faneca end up?

I was just thinking where Faneca will end up after this year. It certainly won't be with the Pittsburgh Steelers

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
    Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Overpaid by the Cardinals.

Comment

Cardinals, he loves Whiz and Grimm.

Comment

The Redskins.

Comment

Cards are gonna give him a ransom to play LG for them. They still need another OT though b/c Oliver Ross isn't that great, their guards seem to okay.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
            Cards are gonna give him a ransom to play LG for them. They still need another OT though b/c Oliver Ross isn't that great, their guards seem to okay.
            They have Deuce Lutui though.

I think He'll want to go to the Cards..

But who knows, Grimm might get a coaching job next season (Washington? Reinvent the HOGS)... I Think Alan has no allegiance's at this point, he's going to the highest bidder.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

i can see why people are making the cards connection but arent considering that the bidwells are the cheapest bastards ever and will not open the checkbook for this guy or anybody, and this is why AZ will never be a successful franchise until they're gone.

Comment

Faneca will go to the highest bidder. I don't think he feels he has to go follow Whis and Grimm.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

As a giants fan I like the prospect of Snee and Faneca are our two guards.

Comment

Originally posted by SubNoize View Post
                    i can see why people are making the cards connection but arent considering that the bidwells are the cheapest bastards ever and will not open the checkbook for this guy or anybody, and this is why AZ will never be a successful franchise until they're gone.
                    The Cardinals have made a few rather large contracts this year, not to mention the new stadium. I think the stigma of the Bidwell's being cheap is starting to fade.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                      The Redskins.
                      Lol?

If we didn't pay big bucks for Dockery to come back, why would we do it for Faneca?

And Snyder & Co have done a good job this year making small yet effective (I hope) splashes in the free agency pool, let's keep it that way.

Comment

I could see him with the Redskins or the Cards...the Seahawks might like to have a guard of his caliber again and Paul Allen can foot the bill.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                        Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Agree with you all that he will probably or try to end up in Arizona, its a perfect fit and he knows the system. I can tell you one place he wont be going...Minnesota.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Seattle went after Dielman pretty hard after their running game went really south last season. Unless conditions improve alot they'll go after Fenaca for a record setting deal.
                            "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Originally posted by ks_perfection View Post
                              Seattle went after Dielman pretty hard after their running game went really south last season. Unless conditions improve alot they'll go after Fenaca for a record setting deal.
                              They should have just matched the deal the Vikings gave Steve Hutchinson I can't believe they didn't if it would have cost them Shaun Alexander so be it I would take an all pro OL over an all pro RB. They are harder to find IMO they play longer and they help both the running and passing game it was a no brainier to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information