No announcement yet.

Who is your Shocking Hall of Fame Pick?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is your Shocking Hall of Fame Pick?

Stemming from the recent retirement of Curtis Martin, I was wondering who everyone believes should be a Hall of Famer. These can be current or former Hall of Famers, but people that might cause some disagreement.

I believe that Kurt Warner should be a Hall of Famer. He is the model of consistency and determination in the NFL. Not only doe she have a great life story, but he is also second in the NFL in all-time passer-rating, behind Steve Young. Whenever he wasn't injured, he was great and has a super bowl ring as well. I know he didn't have a full career, but he had to work hard just to get into the NFL, so I would forgive him for that.

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Warner is also the most accurate QB of all-time in terms of completetion percentage.

Comment

as good as Warner was I just cant justify anyone with a career as short as his in the HOF. Its the same reason Terrell Davis isnt getting in the HOF. As for my pick, Im calling it right now....Reggie Bush will be a first ballot HOFer

Comment

TE Jay Novacek

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          TE Jay Novacek
          I wish...

But more likely it will be some quarterback, like Warner as some have said.

Comment

I would totally vote for Tim Brown.

Comment

Some odd picks maybe: 2 of the 6 I name will make it!!

Priest Holmes

IM still pissed Rickey Waters will never get in, but he deserves it. only RB top ever have 7 1500+ yrds from scrimmage in a row (LDT wil join him this year)

Joey Galloway MAYBE!

Mike Alstott

Steve McNair

Ricky Proehl LOL

Eli Manning LOL
              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Warner - no freaking way. No.

Not unless he breaks out again at age 37 and has a Gannon-like late career stretch. That would be the only way. You can't get into the Hall of Fame on three great seasons and five OK seasons.

also I don't agree with any of bored's picks

How about some OL candidates? My dark horse OL pick would be Willie Anderson. I guess the only guard I can think of would be Hutchinson, but that's probably the most obvious pick.
                Last edited by LionSmack; 07-24-2007, 04:44 PM.

Comment

I think that Ricky Watters should be in but certainly not Terrell Davis. Though the "For who? For what?" thing with Watters could hurt him but hopefully that will be overlooked. As for Davis, I don't think he played long enough to earn HOF honors. If Mike Alstott makes the HOF I'm gonna throw up.

I can't remember but isn't Irving Fryar still not in the HOF? If so, that's sad.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Alan Faneca

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                    Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                      I would totally vote for Tim Brown.
                      no doubt!!!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                        no doubt!!!
                        Is Tim Brown really that shocking

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                        Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

t brown is far from shocking
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Fine, is Robert Gallery shocking enough for you people?

Comment

Ed Reed and Chris MCalister

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information