Winslow on pup :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Komp View Post
    Well now that he is at a new franchise it is like a new beginning, so you all will see the Jamal Lewis of old.
    He may put up better # then he did the past 2 seasons in Baltimore but if you expect him to run people over and out run DB I dont see that happening.

Comment

Jamal Lewis is done. That was a bad signing by Cleveland because they invested too much faith in him. People need to realize that that was then, and this is now. Players age, get slower etc, it happens. He's not the Jamal Lewis of 3 years ago. Probably will never be him again.

Comment

I wasn't a draft (or NFL) follower when Winslow came out. I imagine he has lost a step due to the injuries? Crazy he put up so many receptions last year after the injuries. People say he was a better prospect than Vernon, which is crazy.

On RB, I liked Jerome Harrison coming out. I imagine he hasn't shown anything.
        Virginia Tech.
        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
          Jamal is older then 28 with the way we ran him.

After the trial it was "Now my mind is clear you all will see the Jamal Lewis of old"

Last seasons pre-season "Now that I have a deal I won't have to worry about being hurt then not having any money, you all will see the Jamal Lewis of old"
          yeah exactly with Jamal Lewis I kind feel like Ive heard that before and at this point Im not buying into the hype again.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
            Jamal Lewis is done. That was a bad signing by Cleveland because they invested too much faith in him. People need to realize that that was then, and this is now. Players age, get slower etc, it happens. He's not the Jamal Lewis of 3 years ago. Probably will never be him again.
            Sorry to disagree, but too much faith? They only gave him a one year contract!

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
              Don't worry about K2. He's a f****** solider!!!
              Indeed....a bona fide army of one

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
              Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

I don't deny that Baltimore ran the hell out of Lewis, but I think the fact that he had less than 4 ypc the last couple years is more out of injuries and the shape he was in than the wear and tear on his body. Jamal can get some good years in and probably will be done by age 30, but he definitely can have a big year with new scenery. Very same situation as Stephen Davis when he moved out of Washington and into Carolina. Plus Jamal has a serious chip on his shoulder.

Comment

God, even mcnabb says this KW2 gets hurt a lot......

Comment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=I82BPA5QAaQ

What happened?

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Browns fans, he said in Baltimore his mind was clear after the drug situation and he does nothing, he asked for a new contract we gave him 3 years w/ a option after the 1st season. He said "Now that if I get hurt I don't need to worry if I have a job or not you all will see the Jamal Lewis of old" He did nothing special.

Comment

"I don't give a hell."

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

At least Jamal Lewis can still run in between the tackles in a very hard run stopping division. McGahee cant say the same, so I think we will be fine. If he has declined so badly why did the Ravens try really hard to bring him back to Baltimore before it turned into a money issue?

Dont forget McGahee was plan 2, not plan 1.

Comment

I thought this was a thread about Kellen Winslow...

Anyways, I think the Browns are wisely not rushing him back to action. Last season, he was pretty dominant despite facing constant double teams and playing on a messed up knee (he claims 80% of his ability). He was able to tough out last season and put up numbers. If he can get his legs under him and still participate in some training camp, the team will be better off for it. Given the timing of his surgery and the rehab, I don't foresee Kellen playing full speed and unhindered until 2008.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
                              God, even mcnabb says this KW2 gets hurt a lot......
                              Actually he only has 2 injuries in his career, and only 1 was on the field (the other of course was on the road). That is not a lot, even though the 2 injuries were very very bad. The reason he will miss part of TC is from the same old 2nd injury and the surgery he had to scope his knee.

Comment

I hope this doesn't last, i though he was on track to become one of the greatest TE's of all-time, he has all the physical tool
                                The Bear will not quit, the Bear will not die

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information