No announcement yet.

Breakout Players for each NFL Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Green Bay I would say Daryn Colledge; he had a solid rokkie season and I think he's going to progress and one day make a Pro Bowl or two

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
      For Green Bay I would say Daryn Colledge; he had a solid rokkie season and I think he's going to progress and one day make a Pro Bowl or two
      Not a bad pick. The offensive line really improved by the end of the season and I expect them to be a very solid unit going into this year. The only thing they really lack is a lot of power up the middle but that will come with some more off-season training. The future is bright too:

LT: Daryn Colledge
      LG: Tony Moll
      C: Scott Wells
      RG: Jason Spitz
      RT: Allen Barbre

or something like that...

Comment

Nice work but I think that Vernon Davis is due for a bigger year than Franklin.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Norwood is a good pick, and the most obvious, but be on the watch for LB Michael Boley. He was an animal last year, and is expected to be the main guy on our defense now that Zimmer will give he more of a controlled role, instead of going all over.

Comment

Berrian already broke out last season... expect Benson to break out at RB now that he will get to majority of the carries.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
              Berrian already broke out last season... expect Benson to break out at RB now that he will get to majority of the carries.
              775 yards is a breakout? hardly

Comment

Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
                775 yards is a breakout? hardly
                As opposed to about 200 yards in his 2 season prior...

He broke out but that doesn't mean he's an elite player.

Comment

For the Giants, i'm going with Brandon Jacobs.

Comment

Picking a breakout player for the Eagles is pretty difficult. For the time being, I'm going with Sean Considine or Chris Gocong. Both are full time starters on the defense now, and both may be flying under the radar. Given all the props they have been getting from the coaching staff, it is possible that these guys will be surprise significant contributors.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                      How? and why?
                      i think jackson is going to win the starting RB spot from morency. i also think he will be a great fit for the packers scheme and will excell and be the out of no where contender for ROTY.

Comment

Originally posted by nfrillman View Post
                        Umm, well first of all Jonathon Wade is a rookie. Wade is also not going to be the starting CB in replacement of Brown, Ronald Bartell is pretty much guaranteed to be the 3rd CB (2nd with Brown out). On top of that, rumors are that the Rams staff is pretty impressed with Mike Rumph and Lenny Walls, and they really like their size 6'2" 206 and 6'4" 192 respectively. One of them will be the nickel CB while Brown is out. The Rams drafted Wade because of his upside, but he is still consider quite raw and probably won't see too much of the field on defense except for maybe dime situations. He is expected to see most of his action on special teams because of his speed.

The best candidate for breakout player for the Rams is probably FS- Oshiomogho Atogwe. Other possibilites are G's- Richie Incognito and Mark Setterstrom, C- Brett Romberg, DT- Claude Wroten, or CB- Tye Hill

Expect to hear most about Atogwe, Wroten, or Hill though, because it is difficult for offensive lineman to get media attention, especially if they are not tackles.
                        Wow, don't ask me why I thought Wade was a second year player. I'll change that. Incognito is a good pick. He was a monster a year ago and didn't get alot of attention for it.
                        Last edited by dcarey20; 07-25-2007, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Nice writeup.

I like the Bengals pick, Tab was very useful on offense in the two games he played last year before he was hurt. He won't be the deep threat Henry is but I think he'll produce more first downs and get as many redzone touches. I can tell you're a AFCN fan by picking him, you have to really watch to notice that.

I do feel like Ahmad Brooks will flat out explode.

Comment

a lot of people are picking b.jones for the titans and i can see why, but it would probably actually help vince more if chris brown or lenwhale broke out instead. good choice though.

Comment

I don't see Wallace doing much but playing some 3rd down sets and ST's.

I dont' think Foote is nearly as bad as you make him out to be. He's not great but he's solid.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

What you said about the Steelers and Larry Foote is completely wrong. In fact Larry Foote outplayed James Farrior last year, no one complains about Foote in fact we look at him as one of the more consistant players on the team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information