2006 NFL Draft: The Facts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 NFL Draft: The Facts

One first rounder and two second rounders made the Pro Bowl. DeMeco Ryans, the thirty-third overall pick, finished second in the NFL with 156 tackles and won DROY.

These are all the facts I can think of off the top of my head. Please add more. I want this to be a reference for information and learn as much as possible about the '06 rookies.

Jay Cutler became the first QB since Marino(I think) to throw multiple TDs in his first four appearances.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
    Originally posted by njx9
    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

The 2006 NFL draft brought the Pack , well, Back.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

The 2006 NFL Draft landed the Falcons the NFL's fastest RB in the third round.
        Virginia Tech.
        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Originally posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
          u dont have Reggie Bush or Maroney

Comment

I won't get into this about Reggie/ Norwood, but Maroney and Norwood's speed is not really debatable. I think they took his 4 minute highlight video off of youtube, but it clearly shows his speed is amazing.
            Virginia Tech.

Comment

I won't get into this about Reggie/ Norwood, but Maroney and Norwood's speed is not really debatable. I think they took his 4 minute highlight video off of youtube, but it clearly shows his speed is amazing.
              so is Maroney's..

hes extremely explosive and has deep speed

i know Maroney ran a 4.48 or something but hes much faster than that.

u should remember preseason last year..both backs dominated and looked extra fast
              Last edited by remix 6; 07-31-2007, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
                so is Maroney's..

hes extremely explosive and has deep speed

i know Maroney ran a 4.48 or something but hes much faster than that.

u should remember preseason last year..both backs dominated and looked extra fast
                Are you really saying Maroney is faster then Bush and Norwood?

Comment

Maroney definitely isn't a top 2 fastest RB from that draft. But Norwood isn't the fastest from that draft or in the NFL either.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

Absolute garbage. Tony Hunt got picked this year in the third :) Just kidding, but Norwood is not faster than Reggie.

Comment

Marcus McNeill busted out as a pro bowl Left Tackle in his rookie year after slipping to the 50th pick. It took San Diego approximately ten seconds to get their card to the podium in the second round.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargerCohen View Post
                        Marcus McNeill busted out as a pro bowl Left Tackle in his rookie year after slipping to the 50th pick. It took San Diego approximately ten seconds to get their card to the podium in the second round.
                        The Buffalo Bills provided two "What the ****" moves in the first round alone, selecting S Donte Whitner from Ohio State and DT John McCargo from North Carolina State. Whitner was slated as a late first early second type of player and McCargo was supposed to be around late 2, early 3.

Comment

The Saints... some guy in the 7th round that was nearly the ROY before injuries.
                          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

The Bears got an All-Pro Return Man in Devin Hester in late round 2. Who set an NFL record of 6 return touchdowns in his rookie season. He also returned the opening kick of the super bowl for a td.
                            Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
                            Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

Norwood is faster. Reggie is more agile. I'll leave it at that.
                              Virginia Tech.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information