Who wants it the most?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants it the most?

Who on your team wants it the most? Who is the most passionate player on your team ie. the heart and soul of the team?

For the 49ers it's Frank Gore. Ever since he has come to the 49ers he has been a huge part in changing the losing culture that was in the clubhouse. He gives it his all on every play and plays with reckless abandon.

Evidence from 49ers training camp reports...

"Running back Frank Gore has a broken finger in his right hand and is expected to be out of practice for at least a couple of weeks. However, he wasn't happy with the decision to be sidelined.

"I told him this is going to be a blessing in disguise," McCloughan said. "You don't need to take any shots in practice. We'll get you in the last preseason game and get you ready for Arizona. He started crying, 'I need to practice. I need to be part of the team.' You love him to death and he's sincere. It kills him to not be out there."

Originally posted by no love View Post
    Who on your team wants it the most? Who is the most passionate player on your team ie. the heart and soul of the team?

For the 49ers it's Frank Gore. Ever since he has come to the 49ers he has been a huge part in changing the losing culture that was in the clubhouse. He gives it his all on every play and plays with reckless abandon.

Evidence from 49ers training camp reports...

"Running back Frank Gore has a broken finger in his right hand and is expected to be out of practice for at least a couple of weeks. However, he wasn't happy with the decision to be sidelined.

"I told him this is going to be a blessing in disguise," McCloughan said. "You don't need to take any shots in practice. We'll get you in the last preseason game and get you ready for Arizona. He started crying, 'I need to practice. I need to be part of the team.' You love him to death and he's sincere. It kills him to not be out there."
    For the Philadelphia Eagles, I honestly can't think of anybody else besides Brian Dawkins. The guy is always full of passion, always ready to go and he's one guy you never have to worry about if he's bringing it that week. There's a reason Dawkins is so beloved in the city of Philly and respected around the league. He works his ass off and is easily the emotional and physical leader of this team.

Comment

Steve Smith, its not often you see a guy with his passion and drive t succeed.

Comment

Ray Lewis is and always has been the most passionate Raven!
        HALL OF FAMER!
        PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
        JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Either John Henderson or Mike Peterson...they are the monsters on defense and that's what the Jags are built on...without their passion I don't know who would step up...

Comment

Tough decision between Peyton Manning and Bob Sanders. Both are the heart and soul of their respective unit, and both have an immeasurable impact when on the field. I'll just go with both.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
            <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Hmmm, tough call for the Cowboys. I guess I'd go with Marion Barber at this point. I mean, all I can base this off is what I see on TV. He just seems to have tremendous fire and an all out will to do what it takes to win. But I could say that about many players. He's just the first that popped in my head.

Comment

For the Lions, I guess Jon Kitna is the Heart and Soul of the team.. Him and all 22 of his Interceptions..

I'd have to say Kevin Jones is probably the most intense, though.. He always seems to play hard and seems especially distraught every time he's taken out of the game with an injury.
                Last edited by WMD; 08-03-2007, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Probably Jeremy Shockey for the Giants. He always plays hard and everyone says he's the emotion of the team.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

For the packers its a toss up. Donald "duck" Driver or Aaron "AK74" Kampman. Driver really overachieves with the skill level he has. He not a big guy or really that fast of a guy, he just plays the game with heart and manges to get 1000+ yards a season. Kampman has came from no where into a superstar and when people see him play he gives it his all every single play/down.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                      Probably Jeremy Shockey for the Giants. He always plays hard and everyone says he's the emotion of the team.
                      Wanna trade tight ends? You can have LJ Smith and we get Shockey? :)

Comment

It would be easy for me to say Vince...

But it's without a doubt Kyle Vanden Bosch.

Comment

Matt Jones.

...oh wait, you mean who wants it the most? Then I'd say Mike Peterson. He's a vocal leader of a great defense. He's similar to Ray Lewis in that regard.

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen
                          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            Or Antonio Pierce. He plays with a huge chip on his shoulder. But its hard to argue with Shockey. He once ate dirt off the field after losing the Junior College championship game because he said he wanted to remember what losing tasted like because he never wanted to taste it again.
                            Last edited by Jughead10; 08-03-2007, 09:24 AM.

Comment

For the Bengals we have 3 different types of guys.

Carson leads by example and taking control, always preaches winning. Willie Anderson is the blue collar guy that works his brains out and plays through injuries. Then you have Chad who works his ass off every single practice and wants to win, I mean the guy has cried after losses.

Hard for me to pinpoint one of them, shouldn't be any surprise that they're all offensive guys haha.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information