Ed Reed threatened...TO BE BENCHED!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hornybastard View Post
    I speak my mind on a Forum and people on here just don't respect you're opinion at all here comes all the negative spek. I hate this ******* forum.
    Well now you have a red bar so there's another reason to hate this forum. Oh yeah, your welcome! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

I speak my mind on a Forum and people on here just don't respect you're opinion at all here comes all the negative spek. I hate this ******* forum.
      Speaking your mind is fine saying off the wall crazy stuff like Ed Reed sucks not so much don't speak your mind if you don't want people to give there two cents back it is kinda the whole point of the board.

Comment

The Ravens will not trade Ed away,
        They'll solve this quick and it will be all good before the season starts.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Originally posted by Yung Flippa View Post
          The Ravens will not trade Ed away,
          They'll solve this quick and it will be all good before the season starts.
          There is nothing to solve, Reed needs to respect his assignments and adapt his style to the scheme. Everything will be fine and dandy come Opening Night.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

It seems that a lot of problems would be solved replacing Rolle instead of Reed, but it is not unreasonable of the Ravens at all to ask Reed to do his job.

If he refuses then he's being a selfish baby.

Comment

This would be like Dungy telling Peyton to follow his plays or face being benched(Not an actual example, but something of that caliber). Ed Reed is one of the best safeties in the league, but training camp is all about getting players disciplined and making sure they don't blow their coverages, because in game-time situations, it will cost them valuable yardage.

This is nothing more than a way to get him under control. It is by NO MEANS serious.

Comment

What is KC Joyner coaching in Baltimore now?

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Originally posted by ChewyRaven318 View Post
                  This would be like Dungy telling Peyton to follow his plays or face being benched(Not an actual example, but something of that caliber). Ed Reed is one of the best safeties in the league, but training camp is all about getting players disciplined and making sure they don't blow their coverages, because in game-time situations, it will cost them valuable yardage.

This is nothing more than a way to get him under control. It is by NO MEANS serious.
                  Mike Preston wrote it, of course its worthless.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                    Mike Preston wrote it, of course its worthless.
                    Also a good point.

Comment

All right!!! I needed a new sig quote!

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hey it's you're opinion. It's wrong, but it's your opinion.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Give me Ed Reed any day of the week, and twice on Sundays.
                          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

All you said was Reed sucked and used Shiver's post as evidence. None of those WRs are scrubs and went on to score more TDs against other Safeties. If you wouldn't take Ed Reed on your team you don't know football. How he sucks is beyond me, but him free lancing is better that 90% of other safety's doing what they are supposed to. You can't find another defensive player with better instincts.

Comment

Ed Reed hasn't even been good the last 2 years. He's riding off his early career hype.

Comment

The fact that mike preston wrote the article (incidently, probably the only fact in the article) pretty much invalidates it completely. Preston basically makes stuff up in order to attract attention, he 'stirs the pot'. He's been essentially cut off from the locker room; they don't let him in anymore, and pretty much has no sources within the ravens organization at this point. Preston has a lengthy history of coming out with controversial stories like this which later on prove to be totally false (hence his getting cut off).

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information