Arizona at Oakland 10:00 pm

Sunday, Aug. 12
    Seattle at San Diego 8:00 pm [NBC]

Monday, Aug. 13
    Philadelphia at Baltimore 7:00 pm
    Denver at San Francisco 8:00 pm [ESPN]

Nationally-televised preseason games

We NEED football.

Shefter reports that Duece McAllister, like Willie Parker, won't be playing today. And in the interview with Steelers HC Mike Tomlin (get used to saying that), rookie Lawrence Timmons apparently won't be playing either.

Two guys I'm looking forward to seeing are Antonio Pittman (NO) and LaMarr Woodley (PIT).
    Last edited by Geo; 08-14-2007, 12:05 PM.
    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

im for it, whens it start?

Comment

it starts at 6 for me... im so pumped... i REALLY missed football... ahh i was so excited to even see a preseason game come onto my tv guide

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

It starts at 8 pm Est

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
          it starts at 6 for me... im so pumped... i REALLY missed football... ahh i was so excited to even see a preseason game come onto my tv guide
          is the Pacific Central what? 6 really doesnt help me

edit thanks Chris

Comment

Only on NFL Network CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Comment

If you have SopCast (online streaming program), you can view it.

The Saint starters are expected to have 12-16 snaps. I'm excited to see our young guys, especially Robert Meachem and Usama Young. And, I hope for no injuries for BOTH teams.
              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

ahh it feels good to post in a gameday thread again. I'm sooo ready for some football.

Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
                It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
                Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
                http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
                421 Witness
                756*

Comment

Less than an hour away. I got NFLN yesterday so I could watch preseason for the next 2 weeks. I need my fix!

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

Oh crap, I forgot all about Bryant Gumbel being with NFLN. Noooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
                      Oh crap, I forgot all about Bryant Gumbel being with NFLN. Noooooo
                      I'm not watching yet. Is he doing PBP? If so, I need to put on some music or something...

Comment

James Harrison, Willie Parker, Darnell Stapleton, Lawrence Timmons, and Sean Mahan won't bee playing

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Anyone know if the Vikings will be playing on NFLN at all?

Comment

Apparently the field will be soaked tonight... ugh. Just great.
                            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Uh oh. Schefter just said Booger McFarland reportedly has a torn ACL and will miss the season. It's not 100% yet though

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information