Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*** Preseason Gameday Thread ***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
    Wow Harrington with 2 nicely thrown passes.
    IN A ROW??!?!?!

    Comment


    • WOW, Brees is mving the ball real nicely. Cant beleive Pos is not starting. Bush had a 13 yard run up the gut.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ChargerCohen View Post
        IN A ROW??!?!?!
        2 out of 3 aint bad!!!
        Peyton Manning Fanboy
        Originally posted by Complex
        They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

        Proving the doubters wrong.

        Comment


        • JP with a sick scramble.

          That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

          Comment


          • Our Offense is looking a lot more smooth and crisp tonight than it did last week. Devery Henderson has been a lot more consistent catching the ball, and Brees is hitting his spots.

            Reggie with a sick pump and go catch.

            Comment


            • That's the truth. Ya'll offense is looking really good and sharp.

              Comment


              • Bush is looking sick tonight but LOL at Wilcox acting amazed by his abilities because he beat Jason Webster, who can't beat him.

                Comment


                • That was a sick catch though, most WRs don't make that. His inside running has looked good tonight too.

                  That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                    WOW, Brees is mving the ball real nicely. Cant beleive Pos is not starting. Bush had a 13 yard run up the gut.
                    Isn't Pos injured?
                    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

                    Comment


                    • Ko Simpson has impressed me a lot... he put a ferocious lick on Devery Henderson in the endzone and he also had an impressive 1-on-1 tackle in the open field on Reggie Bush.

                      Brees is really firing the ball down field tonight, he's fitting the football through some very tight windows too.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                        That was a sick catch though, most WRs don't make that. His inside running has looked good tonight too.
                        Oh yeah, not taking anything away from Bush. I can honestly say I haven't sat down and watched him much with NO and he's just filthy. I'm glad I'm not a NFCS DC that has to sort out how to cover him twice a year.

                        Comment


                        • This performance by the Defense is much, much more encouraging for the Saints than last week.

                          The Defense is a lot more active. Clancy is disrupting plays in the backfield, Charles Grant is bringing intensity, and we're just sticking to the Receivers a lot better.

                          Ok Brees out Palko in with the rest of the 2nd team.
                          Last edited by Auron; 08-10-2007, 08:49 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Auron View Post
                            This performance by the Defense is much, much more encouraging for the Saints than last week.

                            The Defense is a lot more active. Clancy is disrupting plays in the backfield, Charles Grant is bringing intensity, and we're just sticking to the Receivers a lot better.
                            This is also the Bill's first preseason game though. Things are usually very choppy, especially when you aren't exactly amazing in the first place.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ShutDwn View Post
                              This is also the Bill's first preseason game though. Things are usually very choppy, especially when you aren't exactly amazing in the first place.
                              Well after last weeks performance on Defense I'll take anything to give us back some confidence in that unit.

                              Comment


                              • Dudley with the truck stick!


                                So glad to have football back

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information