Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*** Preseason Gameday Thread ***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    whats going on with all of the Saints CB?

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
      And his throws are just usually... off. I'd be happy if we were able to sign Derek Anderson or Charlie Frye if either one is released.
      I'd crap my pants if we signed Charlie Frye. I think he should have been given more time in Cleveland.

      And the Saints need to look and see which CB's are going to be released because we need more competition at that position. None of our CB's have impressed me at all.

      Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

      Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

      Comment


      • #63
        Frye is the worst starting QB in the league, and also winner of the dumbest play/throw of 2006 (versus the Raiders). The sooner the Browns drop him to third on the depth chart, the better.
        Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

        Comment


        • #64
          Great fade route by Santonio Holmes, and pretty much a perfect throw.

          Jason Craft got beat. So far it seems like all of our CBs have gotten beat, Jason David got beat on the previous deep route, and Mike McKenzie struggled early in the game. :( Surprisingly Fred Thomas has been the least burnt CB thus far.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Auron View Post
            Great fade route by Santonio Holmes, and pretty much a perfect throw.

            Jason Craft got beat. So far it seems like all of our CBs have gotten beat, Jason David got beat on the previous deep route, and Mike McKenzie struggled early in the game. :( Surprisingly Fred Thomas has been the least burnt CB thus far.
            You know you're in trouble when that happens.

            Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

            Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Geo View Post
              Frye is the worst starting QB in the league, and also winner of the dumbest play/throw of 2006 (versus the Raiders). The sooner the Browns drop him to third on the depth chart, the better.
              I think Frye was just scared to death behind that O-line.

              Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

              Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

              Comment


              • #67
                where's the CB you guys drafted in the first day?

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                  wow u cant spike the ball anymore.

                  Is Reed the guy steelers fans were hyping up to become a good returner?
                  Willie Reid.. I think he needs to work into the game.. He's essentially a rookie.. He had 1 return last year (against the chargers) Which he made a 0 gain into a 15 yard gain..

                  Willie Reid has the potential.. Anyone who watched him at FSU will back me up on this. He just needs to get his confidence back.

                  Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Well at least the Saints moved the ball on that Drive. Jason Fife, looked better than I expected. Terrance Copper made some catches on that drive.

                    Antonio Pittman runs hard.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                      Willie Reid.. I think he needs to work into the game.. He's essentially a rookie.. He had 1 return last year (against the chargers) Which he made a 0 gain into a 15 yard gain..

                      Willie Reid has the potential.. Anyone who watched him at FSU will back me up on this. He just needs to get his confidence back.
                      Reid doesn't trip that's a TD.

                      Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        I like what I've seen of the Steelers under Tomlin, though I'm still a bit leery of how the offense under Arians will ultimately do come the start of the season.
                        Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Oh man Meachem took a vicious hit..

                          held my breath for a second but looks like he only got the wind knocked out of him.
                          Last edited by Auron; 08-05-2007, 09:49 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            I had to get up for a second, Auron. Is he all right?
                            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

                            “We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              I hate NFL Network.


                              http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                                I had to get up for a second, Auron. Is he all right?
                                He's fine, he actually ducked on the next play he was out for before the hit, lol.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information