Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most improved team?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Most improved team?

    What team do you think will be the most improved and why?


    My vote is for the Raiders for a couple of reasons. First I am a homer. Second the defense is very young and already very good. All the offense has to do is be passable and we will be competitive. The D kept us in almost every game last year and that was with the worst offense in the history of the universe. Third, how can we not improve on two wins.
    Love those who love you but don't let love f*ck up your vision. How much love did your loved ones have when you were broke or doing time in prison? RIP MAC DRE

  • #2
    Raiders cant get any worse can they?



    Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

    Comment


    • #3
      49ers or Rams.


      Rams were terrible at Speceial Teams and added Dante Hall.
      were terrible at the RE position and added veteran pass rusher James Hall who had 5 sacks in 7 games before he got hurt last year.

      Terrible at NT and added Carriker who has been looking beastly.
      Had no depth at Safety and added Todd Johnson.
      Needed red zone threats on Offense other than Jackson, addded Drew Bennet and Randy McMichael.
      | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

      Comment


      • #4
        The Falcons.

        I am serious on this one. They are a better team with Joey Harrington than they are with Michael Vick. Harrington is gonna lead the Falcons to the playoffs and win comeback player of the year.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by yodachu View Post
          The Falcons.

          I am serious on this one. They are a better team with Joey Harrington than they are with Michael Vick. Harrington is gonna lead the Falcons to the playoffs and win comeback player of the year.
          OR! the Lions will make the playoffs!
          OR! Barry Bonds will be proved innocent of taking roids!



          Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
            49ers or Rams.


            Rams were terrible at Speceial Teams and added Dante Hall.
            were terrible at the RE position and added veteran pass rusher James Hall who had 5 sacks in 7 games before he got hurt last year.

            Terrible at NT and added Carriker who has been looking beastly.
            Had no depth at Safety and added Todd Johnson.
            Needed red zone threats on Offense other than Jackson, addded Drew Bennet and Randy McMichael.
            Carrikers more of a DE in the 3-4 (he's only like 290 right?) and hall isnt what he used to be



            Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by yodachu View Post
              The Falcons.

              I am serious on this one. They are a better team with Joey Harrington than they are with Michael Vick. Harrington is gonna lead the Falcons to the playoffs and win comeback player of the year.
              I really hope you're right. I've always rooted for Joey Harrington, and this would be a hell of a story if he finally stepped up as an NFL story this year because Vick got busted.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                OR! the Lions will make the playoffs!
                OR! Barry Bonds will be proved innocent of taking roids!
                U want me to put the thing I just said in my sig, I am serious on that one. The Falcons will have a better record this year than last year.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Are you kidding me? You used "Oakland Raiders" and "improving" in the same sentence, without "not" also being included.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by RaiderLifer View Post
                    What team do you think will be the most improved and why?


                    My vote is for the Raiders for a couple of reasons. First I am a homer. Second the defense is very young and already very good. All the offense has to do is be passable and we will be competitive. The D kept us in almost every game last year and that was with the worst offense in the history of the universe. Third, how can we not improve on two wins.
                    It's nice to see we have some completely unbiased opinions on this forum. Oh wait . . .

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                      U want me to put the thing I just said in my sig, I am serious on that one. The Falcons will have a better record this year than last year.
                      Well if youre serious than I'll just have to wait and see



                      Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        No, I am serious. Joey Harrington has been treateds unfairly. In Detroit, he had the pressure of being the guy thats gonna return the team to the glory days, if they had any. He didn't live up to the third pick. Last year, with the Dolphins, he wasn't in the mindset of being the man with Culpepper, so he didn't get all the reps he is getting this year now. And this year, he is going in as the guy replacing the guy who was supposed to be the guy. And he won't have the pressure. I BELIEVE IN JOEY! He played well in college, Petrino has been a college guy recently, I think Joey will be good, if not great.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                          No, I am serious. Joey Harrington has been treateds unfairly. In Detroit, he had the pressure of being the guy thats gonna return the team to the glory days, if they had any. He didn't live up to the third pick. Last year, with the Dolphins, he wasn't in the mindset of being the man with Culpepper, so he didn't get all the reps he is getting this year now. And this year, he is going in as the guy replacing the guy who was supposed to be the guy. And he won't have the pressure. I BELIEVE IN JOEY! He played well in college, Petrino has been a college guy recently, I think Joey will be good, if not great.
                          But is their WR core up to the task?



                          Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                            But is their WR core up to the task?
                            Jenkins needs to step up and Horn needs to stay healthy. If that can happen fo shizzle. And Alge Crumpler is a darn good TE. Norwood and Dunn are a solid backfield. Es very nice.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              although i think they are an improved team, they are not the MOST improved. I think that honor goes to the 49ers.
                              Bears fan

                              Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin


                              In Tyler We Trust

                              Welcome to Project Mayhem

                              This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
                              Jimmy Buckets <3

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information