• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALL NFC-North Team

QB: Jon Kitna, Brett Favre, Rex Grossman
    RB:Chester Taylor, Cedric Benson, Kevin Jones
    FB: Tony Richardson
    WR: Roy Williams, Donald Driver, Bernard Berrian, Greg Jennings, Calvin Johnson
    TE:Desmond Clark, Greg Olsen- I dont know about any of the other TEs.
    LT:Bryant McKinnie
    LG: Steve Hutchinson
    C:Olin Kreutz
    RG:Jason Spitz
    RT:Fred Miller

DE:Aaron Kampman, Mark Anderson
    DT:Kevin Williams, Pat Williams, Cory Redding
    DT:Tommie Harris, Shaun Rogers
    DE:Adewale Ogunleye,

WLB: Lance Briggs, AJ Hawk, Ernie Sims
    MLB: Brian Urlacher, Nick Barnett
    SLB: Leber, Hillenmeyer

CB: Al Harris, Charles Woodson, Charles Tillman
    CB:Antoine Winfield, Nathan Vasher
    NCB: Ricky Manning Jr.

SS: Daryn Sharper, Daniel Bullocks
    FS: Mike Brown, Nick Collins

yeah i think I did OK not great but at some of the positions i just dont know where the guys play on other teams. (and stupid NFL.com has blank depth charts...)
    Last edited by Bearsfan123; 08-18-2007, 04:24 PM.
    Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
    Jimmy Buckets <3

get rid of Johnny Jolly and KGB as far as Packers go and Daryn Colledge is the Packers LG with Spitz on the right side

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by Bearsfan123 View Post
      RB:Chester Taylor, Cedric Benson- These are the only two who have played in the NFL.
      WR: Roy Williams, Donald Driver, Bernard Berrian, Calvin Johnson
      RG:Daryn Colledge- I think hes the rg but it might be Jason Spitz either way.

DT:Kevin Williams, Cory Redding, Johnny Jolly
      DE:Adewale Ogunleye, KGB

SLB:I dunno. I dont know which lbers start here. (in this d they dont get alot of tackles anyway)

CB: Al Harris, Antoine Winfield, Charles Tillman
      CB:Nathan Vasher

SS:Daniel Bullocks,

yeah i think I did OK not great but at some of the positions i just dont know where the guys play on other teams. (and stupid NFL.com has blank depth charts...)
      How can you put Greg Olsen and not put Adrian Peterson. You do have both of the Bears TE's there. You forgot fullback which would be Tony Richardson. Are you ******** me? Cory redding and Johnny Jolly over Pat Williams. You seem to forget that Darren Sharper is better than any of the safeties in the division. Well, that's as far as the Vikings go. I'm sure the other teams can pick apart all of the problems as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearsfan123 View Post
        RB:Chester Taylor, Cedric Benson- These are the only two who have played in the NFL.
        WR: Roy Williams, Donald Driver, Bernard Berrian, Calvin Johnson
        RG:Daryn Colledge- I think hes the rg but it might be Jason Spitz either way.

DT:Kevin Williams, Cory Redding, Johnny Jolly
        DE:Adewale Ogunleye, KGB

SLB:I dunno. I dont know which lbers start here. (in this d they dont get alot of tackles anyway)

CB: Al Harris, Antoine Winfield, Charles Tillman
        CB:Nathan Vasher

SS:Daniel Bullocks,

tillman and winfield are both better then vasher...sharper is better then bullocks...i believe hawk is better then briggs...even though hes overrated now,farve is better then kitna

Comment

RB should be Taylor and Peterson.

Comment

Leber and Hillenmeyer should be the strong side linebackers.
            SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
              RB should be Taylor and Peterson.
              No, it shouldn't. Taylor and Benson are top 2. The only reason he put Clark and Olsen on there is because there are no other TEs in the division (that are even close). Peterson at least has some competition at HB...

Comment

chad greenway should be on thsi list

Comment

Shaun Rogers needs to be starting at NT, and the NFC North would have the most amazing UT rotation ever in Harris and Williams, not to mention Cory Redding as 3rd string.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                  <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                    No, it shouldn't. Taylor and Benson are top 2. The only reason he put Clark and Olsen on there is because there are no other TEs in the division (that are even close). Peterson at least has some competition at HB...
                    Benson has done almost nothing in his time in the league, just because he's played doesn't mean he's good. If you want to go by experience, hell Vernand Morency could challenge Benson.

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                      Honestly, Benson has really proven little more than Peterson and Peterson is well recognized as a superior talent, therefore it is very conceivable to put both Taylor and Peterson as the NFC North's top two backs.
                      SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
                        Honestly, Benson has really proven little more than Peterson and Peterson is well recognized as a superior talent, therefore it is very conceivable to put both Taylor and Peterson as the NFC North's top two backs.
                        I agree that Peterson is generally considered the superior talent, but he also hasn't played a down...Benson was a huge talent coming into the league, yet wasn't considered a top back...and by that logic, shouldn't ADAP be considered top 5 in the league then since many consider him to be a top back for many years to come? why sell him short and only put him as the top back in the NFC North? My point is, he hasn't proven anything, even Benson has a little experience and with minimal carries has averaged 4+ yards per carry, which is very good...I just can't see putting a rookie ahead of someone who A. has experience B. plays in an offensive system of run first like the Bears...and as I said, the only reason Olsen is on there is because there is no other TE competition, so it is more justified than putting ADAP on there

Comment

Johnny Jolly and KGB should not be on there for the Packers. KGB isn't going to start, and Jolly may not make the team.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

I'd put Kevin Jones in there over Benson. And Charles Woodson should be the CB opposite of Antoine Winfield.

Comment

Originally posted by sodar21 View Post
                              I'd put Kevin Jones in there over Benson. And Charles Woodson should be the CB opposite of Antoine Winfield.
                              that I can actually agree with because when healthy, Jones is prolly the top back in the North...and Tillman and Vasher are both better CBs for the past 3 years and will be for the next 5, so I think we are basing it off the upcoming season/last season not all-time, or am I wrong?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information