Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiefs and LJ agree to contract extension

ESPN is saying a 5 year deal with $19 million guaranteed

I wonder how he'll react from a work ethic standpoint to getting paid.

Comment

In related news, Priest Holmes is dropped like a dirty gym sock in fantasy leagues nationwide...

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
        I wonder how he'll react from a work ethic standpoint to getting paid.
        let's hope he plans to earn his living.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Here's a link, no financials yet, but he showed up at camp today to practice: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html

Comment

I wonder how many people passed on LJ this year? That will be the big story in most fantasy leagues, the people who passed on LJ. Theyre either geniuses, or morons. Theres no middle ground.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
              I wonder how many people passed on LJ this year? That will be the big story in most fantasy leagues, the people who passed on LJ. Theyre either geniuses, or morons. Theres no middle ground.
              I have a draft tommorow so this is good to know beforehand

Comment

i think its safe to assume most people still took him high. i dont think there were many people who didn't think he'd play.......

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
                  i think its safe to assume most people still took him high. i dont think there were many people who didn't think he'd play.......
                  not for that reason, for the 400+ carries reason.

alot of ppl shyed away from him early bc they felt he'd break down this year.

Comment

he should be the #2 fantasy player in your power rankings if you feel he can come back and play like he did last year, but i see in alot of drafts people taking him with the 6th pick, sometimes 5th pick etc.

Comment

He went #3 in my league.

Comment

well, he slipped some in most drafts, due to high carries last year and the holdouts...majority drafts had steven jackson going before him, but not many had LJ out of the top 3-5

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Johnson, Chiefs work out five-year contract extension

ESPN"S link

Comment

Bennett will be getting 6-10 carries a game. So LJ won't be seeing over 330 carries in my estimation.

300-320 carries and I see him around 45-50 receptions he spent alot of time working on catching out of the backfield
                            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                              not for that reason, for the 400+ carries reason.

alot of ppl shyed away from him early bc they felt he'd break down this year.
                              Personally I think he's got a few more years before people have to realistically worry about him breaking down. The real problem for me (from a fantasy standpoint) is the loss of two future HOF linemen, a young unexperienced QB likely taking over, and the fact that defenses are gonna stack the line against him all year unless the QB can prove something. He'll still be solid, but his projections should come back down to the pack.
                              Originally posted by njx9
                              i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information