Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Team has the best chance to surprise?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Team has the best chance to surprise?

And come out from being a bust team but has some hidden gems that will sneak out some games and end up going from a laughing stock to turning around their program?

I'm going to make my homer pick and say the Falcons...

They are expected to be the worst team in the league just about...however a few things have changed in ATL other than losing Michael Vick. The Falcons OL has allowed only 1 sack in 67 attempts thus far in the pre-season. The Falcons WRs have a real coach instead of an offensive lineman. The Falcons starting defense has yet to allow a point to be scored. The Falcons coaching staff has an entirely different scheme than that of the previous regime, no one knows what to expect.

I'm gonna say Cleveland-they are gonna have a much improved OL (especially if Bentley and Tucker play) and they have a lot of young talent, especially on offense. Jamal Lewis cpuld help this team a lot if he plays well.

Comment

For some reason i think the Lions and the Cards will surprise a lot of people... also Oakland wont be the worst team in the league... which will surprise a lot of people

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
        For some reason i think the Lions and the Cards will surprise a lot of people... also Oakland wont be the worst team in the league... which will surprise a lot of people
        As far as talent is concerned I would like to say the Cards/Lions, but the only thing has people have been saying "this is their year" for about 3 years for both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
          As far as talent is concerned I would like to say the Cards/Lions, but the only thing has people have been saying "this is their year" for about 3 years for both of them.
          well 4th times a charm? nah i think things turn around with matt a the qb and ken as the coach for the cards

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

I'll go w/ Oakland...new coaching staff, fantastic defense, A surprisingly good looking Daunte Culpepper, a healthy Jordan, and a new potential stud TE.

They should finish ahead of the Chiefs...I dont see them going to the playoffs or anything (obviously) but, they should be much better than a year ago.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

Buffalo, lots of good, young, talent. I think JP will have a big year, but they wont make the playoffs just yet.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

I like what they've done on O but, Lynch has looked awful so, who knows...defense isn't scaring anyone.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

I think Cleveland will be a lot better than people think. 8-8 seems very realistic for the amount of improvements they've made.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    I like what they've done on O but, Lynch has looked awful so, who knows...defense isn't scaring anyone.
                    no but Poz was an absolute steal. I think Lynch will get better, JP and Evans is a great connection. Dockery is a good pickup

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Definitely the Raiders.
                      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                        no but Poz was an absolute steal. I think Lynch will get better, JP and Evans is a great connection. Dockery is a good pickup
                        They're headed in the right direction but, that d will most likely be taking a step backwards this year. I think next year they may be a playoff team.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

I guess a couple teams have the chance to surprise like some of you guys said like Buffalo and the raiders. I mainly agree with the raiders because of the Offense seems to be clicking right now with Culpepper and there Defense was good from last year and same as this year it seems. Buffalo on the other hand is a different story though. I really dont know about them. There Offesne can be good one week and then the next week they dont look good. They have lost alot of key parts from that Defense and i just dont know about the youthness of the D. Trying not to be a homer but i guess theres the vikings aswell. All we need is the Pass rush to be good enough to mess with the QB and tarvaris to be able to throw the ball like a true NFL QB. Minnesota had the best Running Defense last year. If they just improve on the passing defense and Tarvaris can play better than his only 2 career starts they could shock some people.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                            Definitely the Raiders.
                            Been hanging out with a lot of Raider fans in so cal?

Oeace.

Comment

Methinks the Packers will surprise people.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information