1st Round of Cuts - suprise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Round of Cuts - suprise

Was anyone cut by a team that suprised you?

i was expecting a list of the players that were cut and now im very disappointed in you :(

Comment

Nobody really of intrest cut by the Cardinals, Travaious Bain did nothing in the preseaon to get on the team

Comment

Cowboys...no...everyone was expected to go.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

No surprises from the Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
            No surprises from the Vikings
            Are you kidding? Drew Henson?!?!?! He was gonna take that franchise to the promised land...big shocker, imo.

They expect Holcomb to fill the gaping whole they just created...pftt.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

I'm a little surprised that WR Kyle Smith and WR Chad Owens were both cut considering both were playing for the KR position and Mark Jones is nothing special.

Comment

I wonder if Reggie Williams is going to get cut? That would be a big name. Or at least recent high enough draft status. I laughed at two of my friends when they picked both Reggie Williams and Matt Jones in our fantasy draft. I told them they both were awful and practicing with the third team. Then I swooped in a got Wilford in the next to last round.

Comment

Jermain Wiggins got cut from the Jags that one suprised me.

thanks Bengals1690

Comment

I think guys should list their cuts...

Kevan Barlow was probably our biggest name cut..

I was hoping Connor Hughes would beat out Jeff Reed.

And I was Hoping Derrick Jones/Eric Fowler of GVSU fame, would make the PS for a year. Jones is too much of a freak to lose.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Keydrick Vincent has been cut today by the Ravens, not really a surprise but its a semi-big name.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

No surprises here, but I'm glad we finally got rid of mr. 1st round bust Andre Woolfolk

Comment

Were any guards cut that are better than a 6th round pick rookie that played in a triple option offense in a 1-AA school?

Comment

I know Raiders WR Doug Gabriel was cut. Is that a surprise?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Zim3031 View Post
                              Were any guards cut that are better than a 6th round pick rookie that played in a triple option offense in a 1-AA school?
                              Jets fans, Keydrick Vincent should be heading your way......

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information