Jacksonville at Denver 4:05 PM
    Cincinnati at Seattle 4:05 PM
    NY Giants at Washington 4:15 PM
    Carolina at Atlanta 4:15 PM
    Dallas at Chicago 8:15 PM

Monday, September 24
    Tennessee at New Orleans 8:30 PM

Discuss!
    Last edited by Geo; 09-18-2007, 02:50 PM.
    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

The Monday night game is going to be huge for the Saints to salvage any chance they have in a weak NFC. I don't think they get it done. Tennessee has a solid defensive unit and Vince Young should have a big day against a horrendous defense.

Comment

I honestly dont think the giants have a chance unless they are able to run the ball very well.
      RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

I cant believe Im excited to see a Browns/Raiders game but I really want to see how those two teams respond after such thrilling weeks.

Comment

Dallas 35 - Bears 10 :)

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
            Dallas 35 - Bears 10 :)
            As good as Dallas's offense has been, I would be surprised if Chicago gave up 35 points.

Comment

Originally posted by 21ST View Post
              I honestly dont think the giants have a chance unless they are able to run the ball very well.
              ???? the giants O hasnt been the problem at all. it's kinda been the D giving up 80 points in 2 games....
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

21-10 steelers

Comment

A few of the games I really would like to catch are these:

Indianapolis @ Houston: Indy's D has played extremely well against the Saints in Week 1 and played well against Tennessee in Week 2, which is a team that usually gives them fits, especially Vince Young. Houston's success has caught everyone in the league by surprise and this game will be a real test for Matt Schaub who has had some pretty good games in the first two weeks. I think Indianapolis will win due to their prolific passing attack which will be facing a depleted Houston secondary.

San Diego @ Green Bay: San Diego looked good against Chicago in Week 1 and then got demolished in Week 2 against New England. While I am not going to look too much into the NE loss because of how good I consider the Patriots but this game against a solid Green Bay team will definitely test them. The Packers have looked good in their first two games but this game will be a true test. I expect the Chargers to prevail but I am hoping it will be a hard fought game, which it should be.

Cleveland @ Oakland: The only reason I want to watch this game is to see if Derek Anderson is as good as he was against Cincinnati or if it was just the Bengals bad defense that made him look good. Oakland has been very competitive in their first two games and I do not see them losing this game against the Brownies.

Dallas @ Chicago: It's like a tale of two teams. One team has a great offense that is clicking on all cylinders but a defense that is struggling and the other team has an offense that is struggling but a defense that is clicking. I think you can figure who is who. If Rex Grossman is his typical self in this game fans will more than likely start chanting for Griese to be QB. I expect Chicago to pull out a close one at home.

Tennessee @ New Orleans: This game will determine the Saints season. If they lose here then I think it will be all down hill from there. That would mean three consecutive losses heading into their bye week with two of those losses coming from teams they should have beaten. I actually expect that to happen and nothing the Saints have shown me these past two weeks gives me any confidence to think any differently. I hope I am wrong but I doubt it.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                  WHO DAT!

Comment

If the Lions offensive line and the Runningbacks can't pick up the blitzes that Jim Johnson is gonna hit them with.....as well as lock down Brian Westbrook...I believe the Lions will win easily....the only thing is stopping the screen and Westbrook catching the ball out of the backfield which Westbrook might be the best at and it is also what the Lions have had trouble with the first two games of the season.......

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                      ???? the giants O hasnt been the problem at all. it's kinda been the D giving up 80 points in 2 games....
                      if we are able to stop the run with the front 7 its a wrap but if we have to start coming up we are going to get burned. Neither the giants nor the redskins are going to score very many points in this game.
                      RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by 21ST View Post
                        if we are able to stop the run with the front 7 its a wrap but if we have to start coming up we are going to get burned. Neither the giants nor the redskins are going to score very many points in this game.
                        I agree. Our strength on offense is passing and defense it is run blocking, while the Redskins strength on offense is rushing and defense it is their secondary. This will be a very interesting game IF we can somehow cover Chris Cooley. He is the X-Factor.

Originally posted by Halsey
                        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                          I agree. Our strength on offense is passing and defense it is run blocking, while the Redskins strength on offense is rushing and defense it is their secondary. This will be a very interesting game IF we can somehow cover Chris Cooley. He is the X-Factor.
                          Our strength on defense is stoping the run and making people make long passes
                          RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Love the sig man. LOL.

Comment

haha i voted for the redskins

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information