No announcement yet.

Anyone still wanna take shots @ Romo?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romo still looks like a moron. He's just proven h's not wha he looks like.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

I have no trouble admitting that I questioned which Romo we'd see this year. You'd have to be a fool not to raise that question before the season started. However Romo has answered all my doubts and there is no question that his future and the future of the Cowboys looks bright. He sure looks like a carbon copy of Favre, a great team leader and a real gunslinger who probably hasn't reached his limit and will continue to grow.
      I think he will go down as one of the most interesting QB's of our era. All he has left to prove is whether or not he can win in the playoffs. He sure has changed the dynamics of the AFC vs the NFC, he looks like he should be able to go with Brady and Payton but we'll have to see.
      And proud of it!!!

Comment

I know, what's so wrong about raising questions about an unproven player? For every Romo that excels there are other players who don't meet the expectations. Romo has stepped up, that in no way means that any of those who had doubts were wrong beforehand.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
          I know, what's so wrong about raising questions about an unproven player? For every Romo that excels there are other players who don't meet the expectations. Romo has stepped up, that in no way means that any of those who had doubts were wrong beforehand.
          yea this is the same kind of thread as 'boy those titans sure are terrible', how the hell were we supposed to know? He looked terrible towards the end, and I still stand by my opinion that he had no business in the Pro Bowl.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
            I hate Skip Bayless
            That guy disrespects LBJ so much. I mean, he was still calling him Prince James and saying he was overrated after that amazing overtime performance...he's just a major tool.

Comment

i think Romo is the real deal but keep in mind..he hasnt beaten anyone yet

Giants D?
              Rams D?
              Miami D?

Chicago was good on D but might have been hurting a bit

his real test is in 2 weeks verse Patriots. i wonder what BB and company will throw at him (hopefully we stay healthy till then)

Comment

Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
                i think Romo is the real deal but keep in mind..he hasnt beaten anyone yet

Giants D?
                Rams D?
                Miami D?

Chicago was good on D but might have been hurting a bit

his real test is in 2 weeks verse Patriots. i wonder what BB and company will throw at him (hopefully we stay healthy till then)
                it's still impressive the way how he beat them. Same way 'round Cowboys will be the first REAL serious test (meaning a solid, deep team not coached by Norv Turner) for the pats as well.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                  it's still impressive the way how he beat them. Same way 'round Cowboys will be the first REAL serious test (meaning a solid, deep team not coached by Norv Turner) for the pats as well.
                  yep and its gonna be a great game. too bad its not a Sunday Night or MNF game :(

i dont think our offense will be tested that greatly. We've played Chargers who were a great D last year but our defense will be tested.

i think Jets and Chargers presented challenges but Jets OL got dominated and Chargers aswell and we made a lot of plays against them.

Cowboys will be bigger test because we verse a very good TE(we versed Gates) and a very good WR(we versed Coles and Evans) but thats 2 receiving weapons along with 2 good RBs and a much better OL.

im not worried too much about Cowboys besides Owens but thats where Samuel has to prove hes worth the cash.

their D will get tested deep a lot. They'll have Newman back a lot healthier in 2 weeks though. its gonna be a fun game with lots of weapons on both sides of the field but i dont know if Cowboys D can handle all the speed we have offensivly and im not sure they'll run on us. If Cowboys can prevent big plays..they might be in the game

side note..are PUP players eligible week 6? Doubt we'll see Seymour since he'll need some practice time to get back into it but our defense will be a lot better with him even thoguh Green has done a very good job. Harrison will be back then too but way Sanders is playing..im not sure Harrison will just come in and get his job back unless Sanders screws up a lot tonight against great offense which would be similar to Cowboys with their weapons. Chad Jackson will be back sometime between week 6 and week 8..hopefully he gets a role..hes been studying playbook hard i hear and hes been running/etc since training camp

..btw. im not sure why im talking about Patriots in a Romo thread.

Comment

Pats will lose 38-29. You heard it here 3rd.
                    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

i wanna have the same talk a year from now after he gets his big fat contract

Comment

Have it with Larry Johnson first(still gonna rush for 1300 plus). At least Romo has players around him and a solid line.
                        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                          Romo still looks like a moron. He's just proven h's not wha he looks like.
                          One of those guys who doesnt look like he has any athletic ability at all but, is good at damn near everything he does. I think we all know someone like that. When i was in high school our QB was this 5'7 140 pound kid...he looked like the biggest nerd but, he was a great Qb and averaged 20 points per game on the basketball team...it was crazy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

As long as Romo is healthy the Cowboys will be undefeated.

Comment

Brian Leonard should've played LB for the Rams. He would've made that tackle on Romo(must admit, it was a sick run though...)
                              We ALL bleed scarlet
                              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                                One of those guys who doesnt look like he has any athletic ability at all but, is good at damn near everything he does. I think we all know someone like that. When i was in high school our QB was this 5'7 140 pound kid...he looked like the biggest nerd but, he was a great Qb and averaged 20 points per game on the basketball team...it was crazy.
                                just wanna add tony romo was a well-known high school shooting guard coming out of wisconsin back in the day

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information