Will St. Louis win a game this year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will St. Louis win a game this year?

It is in question. Atlanta or Cleveland is prolly their best chances and that not a very good one. So are they?

I see Miami has a better shot of going defeated. St. Louis will get healthy and win a few.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
      I see Miami has a better shot of going defeated. St. Louis will get healthy and win a few.
      Miami gets to play the Jets and Bills twice, the Rams do not.

Comment

Let's save the "will ____ go winless" when only one winless team remains shall we?

Comment

What no poll?

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
            Let's save the "will ____ go winless" when only one winless team remains shall we?
            But there is a thread about the Pats going undefeated when there are two teams undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
              What no poll?
              No, that would be copy catting.

Comment

no team with Brian Leonard can go winless, its unfathomable(damn, big word)
                We ALL bleed scarlet
                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

St. Louis doesn't play Detroit, so I am pretty sure that means 0-16 is on its way.

[kidding, 1-15]
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.
                  "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                    Miami gets to play the Jets and Bills twice, the Rams do not.
                    I'm guessing that that's a shot at Buffalo? We almost beat Dallas, so I dont see us having too big of a problem with Miami.

Back on topic. Who are the Rams playing the rest of the year?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Marques Hagans=Antwaan Randle El.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                        I'm guessing that that's a shot at Buffalo? We almost beat Dallas, so I dont see us having too big of a problem with Miami.

Back on topic. Who are the Rams playing the rest of the year?
                        Green Bay (Hell no), New Orleans (Maybe), Atlanta (Maybe), Seattle twice (No), Arizona (No), San Francisco (No), Pittsburgh (I'd live the rest of my life naked), Cincinnati (Nope), and Cleveland (No) We have two maybes.

Comment

^I'd say your best chances are with New Orleans and Atlanta. Possibly Arizona.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                            ^I'd say your best chances are with New Orleans and Atlanta. Possibly Arizona.
                            Unfourtunantly, all three of those are on the road. And the teams fans will be like YES! time for a victory and they'll all show up.

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                              Unfourtunantly, all three of those are on the road. And the teams fans will be like YES! time for a victory and they'll all show up.
                              They're going to beat the Packers.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information