do you have a link for the pats one ?

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by critesy View Post
      do you have a link for the pats one ?
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=eYr87r8091M

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Joey Porter being the pansy we always knew he was here in Baltimore.
        HALL OF FAMER!
        PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
        JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Nice going Joey.

Comment

4 on 1, Joey is a complete coward

Comment

Joey Joey Joey, I never thought you were a punk.

Comment

while i'm not saying he was right, everyone of us would either bring another guy to the fight or do something to distract a guy that outweighs us by 80 lbs and is still pretty athletic. not just a piece of flab.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Someonne explain to me how pacman is an worse. Imean at least he doesn't embarass himself almost weekly by talking trash and then failing to make any impact on games.

Comment

Pac-mans incident lead to gunfire. This was a brawl. While they are both pretty bad and merit a suspension this altercation was isolated to the people involved and not as much of a harm to other innocent people.

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                      while i'm not saying he was right, everyone of us would either bring another guy to the fight or do something to distract a guy that outweighs us by 80 lbs and is still pretty athletic. not just a piece of flab.
                      Speak for yourself. That was weak as hell. Even weaker is the fact that they started a fight where there are loads of witnesses and tons of cameras. That's what punks do because it makes them feel safe just in case things get out of hand. Take that to a blind spot and do it for real. Joey Porter should be ashamed of himself. If you don't think you can handle a guy by yourself, then you best just leave him alone. He's superior to you by virtue of your pronounced fear of him. You lose. Not only did Joey prove himself to be extremely weak in the heart, he also proved that he is weak minded. The most dangerous people in our society are the doltish. This is evidence of that.

Comment

Originally posted by no love View Post
                        Pac-mans incident lead to gunfire. This was a brawl. While they are both pretty bad and merit a suspension this altercation was isolated to the people involved and not as much of a harm to other innocent people.
                        Pacman has yet to have his thugs beat an NFL rival, its the exact same situation only porter's more of punk

Comment

Sad but not entirely surprising considering the culprit...

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                          Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

JayGlazerIsAGod!

Comment

Anyone else suprised Porter hasn't been suspended for a full season yet?

Mad props to Houshyamomma on FF.com

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information