Oakland at Tennessee 1:00 PM
    Buffalo at NY Jets 4:05 PM
    Jacksonville at Tampa Bay 4:05 PM
    Houston at San Diego 4:05 PM
    New Orleans at San Francisco 4:15 PM
    Washington at New England 4:15 PM

Monday, October 29
    Green Bay at Denver 8:30 PM*

*The NFL will move up the kickoff of the Monday night game next week in Denver by 30 minutes if there is a Game 5 of the World Series.

Discuss!
    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

A potential trap games for the Colts.

I hope we keep rolling.

Comment

Coach Dungy already reminded the Colts how, after their 2003 MNF comeback win at Tampa, they lost to the Carolina Panthers the next week. And that was a home game, actually it was an overtime loss.

Has a team ever had a road game after a road MNF game before? Wonder what the schedule-makers were thinking there exactly.

Comment

I'm actually really worried about this weeks game against the Jets. Granted the Jets are a bad team but I think we are a bad team as well and will have difficulties winning on the road

Comment

Originally posted by MaxV View Post
          A potential trap games for the Colts.

I hope we keep rolling.
          I actually feel like it's more a potential trap game for NE than I do the Colts. I really like the Redskins' chances in that game.

Anyhow, NO goes out west to face a SF team that is just in a poor state right now. Just the type of game we need to go in and just walk all over them. With that said, we'll probably lose by 10 to Trent Dilfer.
          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

The Redskins offense will really need to pick up its play.

Comment

Washington has a great secondary. I don't know if it will be enough, but if anyone can keep Brady from going 300 and 5 against them it is them.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                The Redskins offense will really need to pick up its play.
                Oh, without question. I'm putting a lot of faith in Clinton Portis. Don't ask me why.
                The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

^ I doubt it. Taylor and Landry will be guarding against the deep ball and will be too far back in coverage to stop the short routes. Welker will run wild once again, and though Springs and Smoot are decent, they're no match for Stallworth and Moss.

Comment

I think the Panthers get an upset this week (at least I hope so). Lol

Comment

It's good for the Patriots that this game is at Foxboro, the Redskins play better at home. Washington could really use the home crowd and atmosphere for a game like this.

Comment

If the Browns lose I'll probably kill myself.

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerr...=8&season=2007
                          Power rankings

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

will Carlos Rogers play? I heard he had a knee sprain . big loss regardless that hes nothing amazing

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                              THOSE ARE bs, THE RAMS ARE OVERRATED.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information