The 08 NFC Champion will be the worst superbowl team ever bandwagon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 08 NFC Champion will be the worst superbowl team ever bandwagon

This a thread for all who realize that whichever team represents the NFC in the superbowl will be the worst team to ever play in a superbowl, be it the anyone, from the Rams to the Cowboys. Discuss Div 1-AA, I mean the NFL subdivision.
    Last edited by osi+ap=allshallperish; 10-24-2007, 01:24 PM.

I dont think you give enough credit to the Cowboys

Sig by rainbeaukid2
    Originally posted by yodachu
    Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

ARE U sAYING THE COWBOYS ARE THE BEST AND THE RAMS ARE THE WORST. OH NO, U DID NOT JUST DO THAT. YES WE CAN!

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby View Post
        I dont think you give enough credit to the Cowboys
        They barely beat the bills and vikes, lost to new England and only beat us by ten in a game where our top defender got hurt, our top runner got hurt, strahan wasn't yet in game shape and spags hadn't yet figured out what to do with kiwi, not to mention that we didn't have our top 3 corners in that game, that's not a team that screams anything more than worst superbowl loser ever. Come playoff time I expect to see the NFC reach a new level of mediocrity.

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
          ARE U sAYING THE COWBOYS ARE THE BEST AND THE RAMS ARE THE WORST. OH NO, U DID NOT JUST DO THAT. YES WE CAN!
          I BELIEVE!!! Rams are only 3 games out, right? I'm sure they could still win the west, I could see them going 6-10, which should be enough to win the west this year. And once the playoffs start the other teams won't be much less crappy.

Comment

you might want to edit the name of the thread, because it misinterprets the point of this thread, and people will automatically shun it as homerish dribble.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
              you might want to edit the name of the thread, because it misinterprets the point of this thread, and people will automatically shun it as homerish dribble.
              Why? I'm recognizing that my team sucks as well.

BTW this isn't the article I was talking about, I'll be posting that later as it is saved on my friends computer and I accidentally deleted my copy.

Comment

That's actually exactly what I did... good call.

Comment

lions bandwagon

seems full.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                  don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Browns Bandwagon for me. I think I've been fooled again.

Originally posted by Halsey
                    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

I'm inclined to agree. There isn't a team in the NFC that I would classify as better than good.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                        I'm inclined to agree. There isn't a team in the NFC that I would classify as better than good.
                        having that said though, is there really any team in the AFC other than the Colts and Pats that can't lose on any given sunday to an NFC team?

I think its not that the AFC is so much better than the NFC, but moreso that the AFC has both Brady and Peyton, and because of that, those 2 teams are just a step ahead of anyone else in the league.

Take those 2 teams away, and the AFC isn't that much different from the NFC.

But of course, because those 2 teams are in the AFC, theyre the better division.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                          I love how this point is brought up every year in almost every sport (MLB NL, NBA Eastern Conference), but they end up winning their championship (Cardinals, Miami Heat). I think that it is best to wait until the playoffs to see who is really a contender and who is a pretender.

Originally posted by Halsey
                          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

having that said though, is there really any team in the AFC other than the Colts and Pats that can't lose on any given sunday to an NFC team?

I think its not that the AFC is so much better than the NFC, but moreso that the AFC has both Brady and Peyton, and because of that, those 2 teams are just a step ahead of anyone else in the league.

But of course, because those 2 teams are in the AFC, theyre the better division.
                            This is true. The Jaguars, even with Garrard, were considered to be one of the better AFC teams. Top 5 in that conference. Are they any better than the Cowboys or even the Packers or Giants? I don't really think so.

Comment

QB Depth is horrible right now... it's manning and brady then a huge gaping hole and then Palmer and... Romo I guess... other than that lots of young talented kids...

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information