Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most surprising/most dissapointing players.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most surprising/most dissapointing players.

I saw that there was a thread on the teams, so I thought a thread on the players would be good too.

Most surprising - Derek Anderson

Most dissapointing - Steven Jackson

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Most surprising - Bryaln Edwards

Most dissapointing - Frank Gore

Comment

Surprising - Derek Anderson (I thought Quinn would be starting by now)

Dissappointing - Steven Jackson

Comment

Surprising- Derek Anderson and Braylon Edwards
        Dissapointing- Sean Jones and Kamerion Wimbley
        (On the Browns anyways)

Comment

Haha its funny to see Browns players getting credit.

Comment

Surprising- Randy Moss (i didnt think he was worth a 4th round pick ), Derek Anderson.

Dissapointing- Steven Jackson, Frank Gore, Marques Colston (untill yesturday)

Comment

for the giants:

Most surprising: shockey, diehl and plax. I thought all would be good but these three have been exceptional for us.

Most disappointing: Kawika Mitchell, James Butler and Lawrence tynes. I thought thse guys would be decent but they've been revoltingly bad.

Comment

For the steelers:

Suprising- Heath Miller, James Harrison (i knew they were both great, but they were never really given the chance)

Dissapointing- Kendall Simmons, good in the offseason, bad in the regular. We gave him a contract extention, and he's still our worst starting O-Lineman.

Comment

Surprising: David Garrard (I was sure he would bust).

Dissapointing: Norv Turner...

Originally posted by Halsey
                  I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Surprising: Edgerrin James 3rd in the NFl in rushing (I was one of the Cardinals fans who wanted to draft AD)

Disappointing: Drew Brees, I thought he was going to have a monster year by the end of the season he will still probably have great numbers just as of right now he is a disappointment

Comment

Surprising: Burress, Braylon Edwards, Derek Anderson, Greg Ellis, Osi, Aaron Ross

Dissapointing: Cedric Benson(leading the pack), Frank Gore(might not all b his problem), Lee Evans

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                        Surprising: Burress, Braylon Edwards, Derek Anderson, Greg Ellis, Osi, Aaron Ross

Dissapointing: Cedric Benson(leading the pack), Frank Gore(might not all b his problem), Lee Evans
                        Wow, 3 Giants players from a Cowboys fan. I never thought I'd see that.

Surprising: Tony Romo
                        I honestly thought he would do horrible this year, but he has had a great season.

Originally posted by Halsey
                        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Most disappointing: Kawika Mitchell, James Butler and Lawrence tynes. I thought thse guys would be decent but they've been revoltingly bad.
                          I thought Mitchell would be a little better in an aggressive scheme in NY than he was in KC, but it was unreasonable to expect much from him. And Lawrence Tynes? He's f**king awful and I can't believe the Giants gave KC a pick for his 'services'. Worst of all, he doesn't miss chip-shots just in the regular season; wait until he does the same thing in the playoffs and it changes the momentum of the game.

Chiefs surprises: Alfonso Boone (thought he'd be a solid rotational player but he's been a good starter) and Donnie Edwards against the run (playing great, which I didn't expect in that department)

Disappointments: Offensive line, Eddie Drummond

Tamba Hali is edging closer to the disappointment list as the weeks pass, but he's good against the run and is playing injured, so I'm giving him an easier time for now. He needs to provide that rush off the edge with Jared Allen commanding so much attention.

Comment

Most Surprising: Jon Kitna, come on anyone who can get the lions a winning record deserves some rep

Most Disappointing: Vince Young, they are winning but he is not the reason for it. After an amazing rookie season he is suffering the classic sophomore slump. Not to mention he has not been as successful running the ball this year.

Comment

For the Ravens:

Surprising - Willis McGahee and Marshall Yanda, a bunch of us didn't expect too much out of Willis and he has by far surpassed our expectations and Yanda has basically been starting the whole year as a 3rd round pick and with the exception of the Bengal opener has played quite well as a rookie.

Disappointing - Bart Scott and Terrell Suggs, I could easily say much of the team as a whole but Scott has not produced like a guy coming off a Pro Bowl season even though he's not being used properly and Suggs has been quite disappointing given this is his contract year.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information