Larry Johnson out for season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry Johnson out for season

According to a report from the TV station KDVR in Denver, Chiefs RB Larry Johnson is out for the season. The story said that a source within the Chiefs organization with direct knowledge of the situation has confirmed the injury. Johnson had suffered a mid-foot sprain in the fourth quarter of last Sunday's 33-22 loss to the Packers. However, the TV station has reported that Johnson has a broken bone in his foot. Kansas City coach Herm Edwards said Tuesday that Johnson would be highly questionable for Sunday's game against the Broncos, but Edwards declined to speculate on how long Johnson might be out, saying he did not have enough information.
    Last edited by bored of education; 11-09-2007, 11:34 AM. Reason: i tried editing the title ROFLZZ
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

I might shoot myself. Offensive linemen needed please.
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

And the 2007 AFC West championship goes to.....

the San Diego Chargers!!!

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I seriously vomitted all over my keyboard
        what a waste of money FUDGE

Comment

could be a silver lining
          if he comes back rested and healthy next year

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

I hate LJ CP and Herm Edwards.

Those reports that the Packer were gonna give up 1,2,3 last year for LJ by chance the slighest true i may kill myself

Comment

silver lining like maybe HELLO WE NEED LINEMEN!

Comment

If the report is accurate, this would be terrible news for Johnson owners. Stay tuned to CBSSports.com for more information, but if you haven't done so already, put in your bid for Priest Holmes or even Kolby Smith. For now, don't plan on having Johnson available for Week 10 against Denver. This does not sound good.

FWI fantasy owners /\

Comment

KC needs offensive linemen big time. They will have a great opportunity to draft a good lineman in the first round and they should throw some money at one in FA. They team just needs talent and youth across the board. I'd hate to be in Herm's position in having to rebuild that team.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                  WHO DAT!

Comment

The defense is rebuilt to an extent just need youth at CB. A young LT and put mcIntosh at RT and have some young guards. mzaybe a qb

Comment

ah geese to bad....
                      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Where are the people who said that 416 carries wouldn't effect him? Probably hanging out with the Lynch > Peterson people.

Comment

I LIKE LYNCH MORE. Never said who was better.

Comment

btw i hate LJ now. Bring back Okoye

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                              btw i hate LJ now. Bring back Okoye
                              LOL...Chill out man

1. This is a rumor...no major news source is reporting
                              2. It's not the end of the world...we weren't going to win the Super Bowl anyway
                              3. I fail to see how Holmes can do any worse than LJ behind this horrible O-Line
                              4. It's not a long term injury, even if it was true

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                              Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information