Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 NFL Draft, Redone

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...t&lid=tab1pos1

Call me a homer, but I think Tony Ugoh would've been a top 15 (maybe even top 10) pick, if teams knew he would play this good in this rookie season.

Comment

Whose to say the Jets wouldn't move up to take Harris like they did in april?
      Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

He barely changed the first round at all. I don't see the point for him even to write that article.

Originally posted by Halsey
        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

yup, we'd take Aaron Ross all over again, no questions asked. Couldn't have asked for a better pick.

I still wouldn't mind Reggie Nelson though. But right here right now, Ross looks like the better pick.

Comment

These things are so stupid and pointless. I remember one of these was made last year and Marcus McNeil was a top 10 pick.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm not really sure how well he matched up the player(especially defensive players) with the system played. for example David Harris is much more suited to a 3-4 than a 4-3 IMO, and Marcus McCauley IMO would not be as good as a Cover 2 CB for the Lions.

Originally posted by Jakey
              WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

If only we could redo things in life. Haha Dolphins you must live with Ted Gin Jr., no way back machine for you.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                  These things are so stupid and pointless. I remember one of these was made last year and Marcus McNeil was a top 10 pick.
                  Why are they stupid? They just go to show how some of the picks have turned out so far.

Comment

Pretty dumb article. Falcons would have easily gone with Willis at 8 if he were still there. And AD not at number 1? Eh?

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                      Marcus McCauley IMO would not be as good as a Cover 2 CB for the Lions.
                      The Vikings run a cover 2...

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                      Of course they don't mean anything, kind of interesting to look at though. I didn't think this one was that bad with moving players up. Only a couple of players were moved more than a round.

Comment

Adrian Peterson on CLE is spooky glad that didnt happen.

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                          Pretty dumb article. Falcons would have easily gone with Willis at 8 if he were still there. And AD not at number 1? Eh?
                          Brady Quinn?

Comment

How's Jamal Anderson doing anyway? I haven't heard much about him.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                              How's Jamal Anderson doing anyway? I haven't heard much about him.

That's kind of the problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information