Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
    Like Bill Belichick
    Bill Cowher and Mike Ditka are some others I believe.

Comment

And Joe Gibbs, and George Allen. It's the assistant position that is in charge of the largest and most dynamic set of personel.

That said, if Harbaugh doesn't do well you probably won't see another one hired in 10-15 years.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
        The big mouth veterans you speak of (Im assuming Ray Lewis, and Jonathan Ogden) may not be with the team next season, so Im not that worried about it.
        ERU, you and I both know that they asylums that Shiver was referring to are Kyle Boller and Troy Smith... Both locks for the Ravens long term future. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Dam8610 View Post
          You want your offense to be "give the ball to (insert starting RB here)"? That's what his offense basically was in his last two stops, until Ronnie Brown went down for the year.
          Considering with have little to no talent anywhere else on offense, giving the ball to McGahee is fine by me.
          HALL OF FAMER!
          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            ERU, you and I both know that they asylums that Shiver was referring to are Kyle Boller and Troy Smith... Both locks for the Ravens long term future. :D
            Yeah, Kyle has always been a malcontent!
            HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Strange hiring, they should have gone after Singletary.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                No, really they shouldn't have.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                  Im gonna have to strongly disagree.
                  HALL OF FAMER!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                    In my opinion he is doomed to failure. Pardon the cliche, but the inmates are running the asylum on that team. If things do not go well early for Harbaugh then the big mouthed veterans (you know who I am referring to...) will started complaining to the media and will stop playing for him.
                    Thats what I was worried about with Garrett going there, guys like Ed Reed and Ray Lewis I doubt are going to have full trust in a new young guy coming in changing things around, especially as soon as they get bad...Dont know why they didnt give Rex Ryan a shot anyway, he did wonders with that defense he deserved at least a shot

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

i was really hoping they would bring gregg williams in for an interview...i know he has it pretty decent in washington, but come on, baltimore is just up the highway and hed have a pretty nice set of defensive weapons to work his pressure scheme in baltimore. He would have to at laest be enticed by the idea...

I dont know much about this guy, but most people are praising him, specially the philly fans. So, we will have to see how he does.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

It seems like the position of NFL head coach has been downgraded to glorified PR guy. What are Harbaugh's real qualifications? These owners are really going after an "image" i.e. a young, charasmatic guy moreso than an actual coach; last year it was Kiffin and Tomlin, and now we have guys like Harbaugh and Jason Garrett. Well, how do we know if these guys will have the respect of the veteran players on the team? I really believe these owners are understimating how important it is to have head coaching experience.
                        aka KGB Chicken

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                          Thats what I was worried about with Garrett going there, guys like Ed Reed and Ray Lewis I doubt are going to have full trust in a new young guy coming in changing things around, especially as soon as they get bad...Dont know why they didnt give Rex Ryan a shot anyway, he did wonders with that defense he deserved at least a shot
                          Ryan didn't do anything more than Marvin Lewis or Nolan did. Not to say he doesn't deserve a job, but those two certainly haven't done much.

Comment

Originally posted by San Diego Chicken View Post
                            It seems like the position of NFL head coach has been downgraded to glorified PR guy. What are Harbaugh's real qualifications?
                            Best special teams coach in the last 20 years?

You don't get experience without getting a chance with someone. I like innovative hires like this much more than simply re-hiring the same 10-15 guys over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by Dam8610 View Post
                              You want your offense to be "give the ball to (insert starting RB here)"? That's what his offense basically was in his last two stops, until Ronnie Brown went down for the year.
                              I fail to see the problem with this plan. It's not like he was anything less than one of the top OCs in the game two years ago.

Comment

I always hire him as my special teams coach in Madden... lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information