Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the Philadelphia Inquirer know something we don't ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the Philadelphia Inquirer know something we don't ?

It wouldn't be surprising at all to see Donté Stallworth come back to Philadelphia after he wins a Super Bowl ring with New England. Stallworth is due a monstrous bonus in February, one the Patriots likely won't pay because they will have to spend money to keep Randy Moss.
    http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/..._Harbaugh.html

Kind of a bold predicition no ? Any given Sunday ?

dude your going to hear for the next 2 weeks about how the Patriots are a lock to win, get used to it.

Comment

I thought they had already won the Superbowl?
      "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

Arent they in the history books already? Its like NY is a non factor...especially for the Philly section :D

Comment

it would be naive of me or anyone to say that the Pats don't at the very least, have a very very very good chance of winning.

having that said, ask any Giants fan or player or coach, thats exactly what we want. we don't want anyone rooting for us or thinking we'll win.

Comment

I remember feeling like that. I still do.

I don't think the writer meant it like that, more like using that situation as an example of why he might come back.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
              it would be naive of me or anyone to say that the Pats don't at the very least, have a very very very good chance of winning.

having that said, ask any Giants fan or player or coach, thats exactly what we want. we don't want anyone rooting for us or thinking we'll win.

well to bad cause im rooting for you guys lol, go eli :)

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend View Post
                well to bad cause im rooting for you guys lol, go eli :)
                lol, i meant in the media. i have no problem with other fans rooting for the Giants :)

we just don't want anyone in the media on our side.

Comment

No, the writer isnt wrong. Patriots fans have been talking about this for quite some time now. I wont be surprised if he leaves. I think it is very possible. Unless he chooses to take a major cut much like Moss did.

Comment

Originally posted by TyronePoole38 View Post
                    http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/..._Harbaugh.html

Kind of a bold predicition no ? Any given Sunday ?
                    who doesnt know the pats are going to win the super bowl?
                    RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Yeah because 46 catches for 697 yards and 3 TD's deserves a HUGE contract.

Comment

Stallworth is likely gone after this year. There is an option after this season that if the Patriots accept calls for $25 million over the next (I believe) four years, so that's money that is probably better spent re-signing Moss, Samuel, Vrabel. Especially because Stallworth has been out of the starting lineup for Jabar Gaffney, a much cheaper option, for much of the season and we did draft No Action Jackson a couple years ago in the second round.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Jr View Post
                          Yeah because 46 catches for 697 yards and 3 TD's deserves a HUGE contract.
                          he's a pretty important piece of the WR corps in New England..

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                            Stallworth is likely gone after this year. There is an option after this season that if the Patriots accept calls for $25 million over the next (I believe) four years, so that's money that is probably better spent re-signing Moss, Samuel, Vrabel. Especially because Stallworth has been out of the starting lineup for Jabar Gaffney, a much cheaper option, for much of the season and we did draft No Action Jackson a couple years ago in the second round.
                            Yeah, unless he chooses to come back for about 3 mil, he's gone. I like him, but he's an interchangable part.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmac076 View Post
                              dude your going to hear for the next 2 weeks about how the Patriots are a lock to win, get used to it.
                              They are a lock

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                              Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information