X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward blindsided by Big Ben's comments

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08025/852112-66.stm

Ward blindsided by Big Ben's comments

Former Super Bowl MVP says Brady, Manning haven't requested taller receivers

hooray drama!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

yeah, i think it's a load of junk that Ben says that. Big wr's are great, but there's not that many that are on the randy moss and plaxico level. Randy Moss is a freak, and Plaxico has above average speed, and we'll the dude can play power forward for the knicks if he wanted. Having a big WR is overrated, granted they are useful in the Red Zone, but to talk down on the good wr's he has now is out of line. I always thought Reggie Wayne was 6'2+, cause that's how he plays, and peyton manning has never whined about not having big guys. what a prick

Comment

I think Ben was just saying how nice it would be to have one, and how much better his team would be if they had one. Nothing to do with Ward or Santonio per se. Just the having one makes it a little easier than not having one.
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

How is this a story? Hines Ward is crying about something? WHO KNEW?!?

Comment

Hey did you guys know that Hines Ward is half Korean. Yup. Little known fact.

Korean.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
              Hey did you guys know that Hines Ward is half Korean. Yup. Little known fact.

Korean.
              I'll be damned. I almost dropped my sandwich when I read that.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                Randy Moss is a freak, and Plaxico has above average speed, and we'll the dude can play power forward for the knicks if he wanted.
                A 6'5 225 power forward? Not a chance. Plax has the size and length to play shooting guard, though he doesn't have the speed or quickness to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Basileus777 View Post
                  A 6'5 225 power forward? Not a chance. Plax has the size and length to play shooting guard, though he doesn't have the speed or quickness to do it.
                  really?? did you just argue him saying that??

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

hahahah thats like on super bad

"you dont have the steady hands or the technology to pull off a procedure like that"

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                      How is this a story? Hines Ward is crying about something? WHO KNEW?!?
                      Actually, it is Big Ben who is wrong. Ward is crying righfully so.

Thanks to BoneKrusher

Comment

Ben has a problem or an excuse for everything.

Comment

Ben is asking for something he believes the team needs. Asking through the media is a really dick move, but it gets the idea out there. He really needs to work on being a better QB and working with his existing receivers. Most QB's would kill for a Hines Ward/Santonio Holmes combo.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

To Ben's credit, the Steelers haven't really been known for signing any real FAs. I mean, they did just let Randle El and Plax just leave. But as bsaza said, asking through the media is pretty dick.

Originally posted by Halsey
                            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Handel View Post
                              Actually, it is Big Ben who is wrong. Ward is crying righfully so.
                              Yeah but Hines Ward cries about everything, so that makes me not care much.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information