No announcement yet.

Props to Eli Manning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really was thinking about making this thread.

I was always unsure about Eli Manning, but honestly, his game against the Patriots was amazing. I dont care whether or not he put up amazing stats or anything. He took his team down 80+ yards for the TD to win with 2:45 left. Tom Brady hasnt done that in a SB.

And I really cant say enough about his 'Escape.' Can we dub that play "The Escape' ? That was absolutely ridiculous. I thought for sure he was going to be whistled down or sacked for sure, but he puts it up for his WR to make an amazing catch for.

What a clutch player. Stud. I might have a man crush on him.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

In the words of the great Deion Sanders: I Believe in You Eli!"

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by JK17 View Post
        Well yeah....I'd rather have the Super Bowl win too, then win a trade. But, It's bad enough seeing Eli win the Super Bowl, but now I'll get all offseason to hear how we lost the trade as well, when really thats not true..

Oh well. At least I got to see the Pats lose.
        Yeah, it's dumb that people are gonna do that, but that's because, well, people are stupid. At this point, the furthest I'd argue in favour of the Giants is that it's a Bailey-Portis type trade scenario. Neither team really "lost".

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
        Originally posted by njx9
        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

I always liked Eli.
          One vast reason he is overrated is the fact his brother is Peyton Manning.
          Eli>Big Ben>Phillip Rivers

Sig by BoneKrusher
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
            I really was thinking about making this thread.

I was always unsure about Eli Manning, but honestly, his game against the Patriots was amazing. I dont care whether or not he put up amazing stats or anything. He took his team down 80+ yards for the TD to win with 2:45 left. Tom Brady hasnt done that in a SB.

And I really cant say enough about his 'Escape.' Can we dub that play "The Escape' ? That was absolutely ridiculous. I thought for sure he was going to be whistled down or sacked for sure, but he puts it up for his WR to make an amazing catch for.

What a clutch player. Stud. I might have a man crush on him.
            I'm dubbing it as 'The Great Escape', but either way is just fine with me.

That play will go down as the stuff of Legends.
            (shameless self-promotion)
            Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
            https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

I was one of Eli's critics, but I will now admit that I am his *****.

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                I was one of Eli's critics, but I will now admit that I am his *****.
                Yeah your a *****.

Your stupid man, please stop making stupid posts.

RE: This is in return his stupid thread.

Comment

there are a bunch if pissed off people in vegas right now thanks laregly in part to "the great escape". Congrats to eli though.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
                    Yeah your a *****.

Your stupid man, please stop making stupid posts.

RE: This is in return his stupid thread.

what in the blue hell are you talking about.

Comment

The Great Escape. Sounds like a magic trick.

But I guess that was basically the essence of that play.

All right. I hereby decree that the play in which Eli Manning shrugged off 4 defenders on his game winning drive of Superbowl 42 against the 18-0 Patriots as "The Great Escape."

Its done.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

I'll always consider Rivers, Merriman and Kaeding better than just Eli, but how can you not give the guy props.

I'll bury the hatchet because he shattered the Cheaters' perfect season, and for that I will always be grateful. good job Eli. I was rooting for you.

Comment

I think LT was doing the Lights Out Dance in front of his Vizio tonite.

Comment

Why did you guys doubt the guy? Unstoppable. Durr.
                            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. Weve shown weve been able to do that. - Jabari Greer

Comment

Dude, me and Forenci pretty much dubbed it as The Great Escape. If it sticks, we will be legends.

Comment

It sucks he had to be the Pats but I like seeing him do well deeing as he went to Ole Miss. Too bad it was against the Pats.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information