Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What playoff teams this year miss them next?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tennessee, Tampa Bay, Washington, Pittsburgh

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
      McKenzie is fine, but is Diehl really the long term answer? If you have the chance to draft a franchise LT and can shift him back inside to LG, wouldn't you do it?
      I would grab a LT, but I wouldn't necceasrily play him over Diehl at LT for now. It is a need, but it isn't a pressing one. And it isn't because age. This is something I'm curious to see how it plays out as well. Word coming out after the Super Bowl is that Diehl had some torn ligaments in his hand all season. Don't know how much it affected him, but it is worth noting. He also dropped a bunch a weight as the season went on because he wasn't conditioned to play tackle. I'm curious to see how much better he can get his body in for next season.

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
        I may say the Saints will be back cuz ur sig gives me the urge to jackoff.
        Ha ha ha ha ha ha....Saints should make it if they upgrade the D

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Originally posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
          Ha ha ha ha ha ha....Saints should make it if they upgrade the D
          I think they really need a 2nd receiving option other than Colston, and don't say Bush. Having a healthy Deuce will be a welcomed addition back to the team and should pay off starting week 1.

Comment

Even before his injury, Payton wasn't deploying Deuce the same way he was back in 2006. Both Bush and McCallister were struggling, and the running lanes were not there. I'm not certain that McCallister, coming off another severe knee injury, will be enough of a force for the Saints to really rebound. That defense needs a ton of work.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Taking a look at the last four years:

2004 - 7 repeat, 5 new

2005 - 5 repeat, 7 new

2006 - 5 repeat, 7 new

2007 - 6 repeat, 6 new
              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                Taking a look at the last four years:

2004 - 7 repeat, 5 new

2005 - 5 repeat, 7 new

2006 - 5 repeat, 7 new

2007 - 6 repeat, 6 new
                And only the Pats, Colts, and Giants have made it all of the last three years.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                  And only the Pats, Colts, and Giants have made it all of the last three years.
                  Seafags too.

Comment

I think they really need a 2nd receiving option other than Colston, and don't say Bush. Having a healthy Deuce will be a welcomed addition back to the team and should pay off starting week 1.
                    Wait for the Meachemator!

Follow Me on Twitter!
                    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                      I would love for meachem to become something this year. Other than a 1st round inactive bench wormer

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                        I'm sure they hope he becomes that, but that remains to be seen. I liked him a lot out of college. I'm suprised he didn't contribute at all.

Comment

Originally posted by KRS1 View Post
                          HAHAHAHA... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Did that guy say the AFC West was pretty much "up for grabs this year"?

DUDE, what planet are you from? The Chargers have probably the best mix of talent and youth in the league. Oh and $30 million under the cap. Remember that team that went to the AFC championship game? Denver is the only team in the Division that has a chance at the Chargers and that is still very slight. I know being a Raider fan must really freaking suck balls and I totally understand I do (I'd probably take a bath with my plugged in toaster if I was a Raider fan) but how can you even have the guts to say something like that on a football website?

ARE YOU SERIOUS?
                          How many Lombardi trophies has that young mix of talent lead you to? None? By the way nice job finally reaching the AFC Championship game again, it only took 12 years? Did you guys win? Wow, yeah you're soo dangerous and untouchable, it's not like LT is getting older and coming off some bum knee issues, and never mind the fact that his backup is as good as gone. No, you keep living it up, only 5 more AFC West championships and you'll be tied with the Raiders. Yeah it's so dreadful to be an Oakland fan, I mean yeah we have to live off past glory right now because were in a slump but at least I have those championships to look back on while you Dolts fans are crying and beating off to Natrone Means and your only AFC Conference Championship. Give me a break.
                          Last edited by SubNoize; 02-06-2008, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Just to add to that previous Chargers post. 30 million free in cap money means nothing to the Chargers. They won't spend it in free agency.

Comment

Just to add to that previous Chargers post. 30 million free in cap money means nothing to the Chargers. They won't spend it in free agency.
                              I agree they dont like to spend in FA......They build form the draft...

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                                Seafags too.
                                Yeah, Seattle has made the playoffs the last 5 seasons, easily the longest streak in the NFC.
                                Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information