No announcement yet.

TV Commentator Rankings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldnt mind seeing emmit do some MNF. Speaking of Monday night, I really wouldnt mind seeing all recent retirees like young smith or tony.. id watch that

sig by bosanac01

Comment

I kind of like Goose as a sideline commentator I think he is one of the better ones. The crew around him is ok but nothing special.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

The bottom 5

Phil Sims

Jim Nants

Joe Buck

Emmit Smith

Chris Collinsworth

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
        Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

I hate Joe Buck and I always will for 1 reason and 1 reason only......back when Randy did the whole mock moon in GB, Joe Buck acted like it was some huge deal. THE GUY FAKED PULLING HIS PANTS DOWN AND MOONING PEOPLE!!!!!!! **** OFF JOE BUCK!!
          HALL OF FAMER!
          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
            I hate Joe Buck and I always will for 1 reason and 1 reason only......back when Randy did the whole mock moon in GB, Joe Buck acted like it was some huge deal. THE GUY FAKED PULLING HIS PANTS DOWN AND MOONING PEOPLE!!!!!!! **** OFF JOE BUCK!!
            I totally agree....i lost all respect for him at that moment.

Its not like Moss actually mooned the people

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
            Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
              Ha yes it was pretty stupid and im a Packer fan and dont care. Here is the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve8lcE1ugy0

The quality is poor but you can hear Joe Buck saying " and that is a disgusting act by Randy Moss, and its unforunate we had that on our air live, that is disgusting by Randy Moss."

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

1 to 1.5 stars for Gus Johnson? **** YOU DR.Z. **** YOU.

Oh, and Tim Ryan is garbage. He is way too high.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I despise that limp-wristed waste of space Joe Buck with a passion. I do.

Almost as much as I hate Greg Gumbel's sister on the NFL Network. Holy crap, she needs to go. Throw her out the window, get Tom Hammond full-time. He's great.

Thinking about it, I can't think of one announcing team I enjoy whole-heartedly. There's isn't one A team out there imo. I guess the closest, off the top of my head, is Stockton and Moose on Fox.

Honest to goodness, if I could have the option of no announcers whatsoever and just listening to the crowd and game, I would jump for joy. This isn't damn radio, it's television, I don't need idiots telling me what I'm seeing and talking when I'm trying to enjoy the game. Really.
                  Last edited by Geo; 02-07-2008, 11:34 PM.
                  Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Funny, when I rate talking heads....

Dr. Z is a half star.

Comment

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                      NFL network commentators have 3 stars is this a joke?????? NFL Network showing games in general is pretty awful. Maybe some of you think their commentators are ok but I think they all stink. Having Bryant Gumbel and Cris Collinsworth I would give them a 1/2 star at the most and thats being generous.
                      QFT. NFL Network have some pretty bad announcers.
                      Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

i personally can not stand tony saragusa.

Comment

Joe Buck is awful, the only reason he is anywhere was cuz his dad was the best baseball announcer ever. And Bryant Gumbel is awful.

Comment

I dont like Joe Buck cause he thinks hes a celebrity and his biast in baseball.. I dont know whats so horrible about him in football.. perhaps its because i dont see any bias because I'm usually a neutral spectator and not lookin for that... The mooning thing, yeah, he did go crazy whackjob-stupid on that...

just my opinion

sig by bosanac01

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
                              i personally can not stand tony saragusa.
                              Same. He makes me wanna watch a different game.

Also hate Buck. The exchanges where he asks Aikman his opinion of something is awful.
                              "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Announcing is awful these days. I would make comments about the teams but most of it has been said.
                                I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information