Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl Disaster Narrowly Averted

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/108361

wow, this is unbelievable. Thank God this guy got caught...
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Well, he didn't really get caught, because he turned himself in. But good thing it was avoided.

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

wow. That would have sucked.
      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

All because he wanted to name the bar something the Council didn't approve of. Apparetnly killing innocent people came to his mind, but changing the bars name didn't.
        "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Sounds to me like the guy just wants attention.

Instead of actually persuing a vendetta against the city council members and going after them specifically, he headed for a public marketplace. Then, he decides to go to the Super Bowl, the most crowded venue in the state, and suddenly turns himself in. Plus, “I will test the theory that bullets speak louder than words ... I will slay your children. I will shed the blood of the innocent,” Havelock wrote. “No one destroys my dream. No one,” just sounds so unoriginal, it's hard to imagine a committed serial killer would use those lines.

He just sounds like a punk who thinks he's smarter than he actually is, and tries to prove his validity, superiority, seriousness, etc. by "attempting" to commit mass murder. Heh, and he thought his life was bad because his theme-bar was denied a liquor license... I hope he knows what he's done to himself now.
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

It's comforting to be reminded how many idiots and nutjobs there are out in the world...

...not.

by BoneKrusher
            <DG> how metal unseen
            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
              It's comforting to be reminded how many idiots and nutjobs there are out in the world...

...not.
              Very true, but atleast it makes me feel a little bit better about myself. Everytime you think things aren't goin well you can just say well atleast i'm not completely crazy like havelock or have to be machine lifted outta my house because i can't fit through the doors like that guy on the discovery channel a few weeks back, anyone see that by the way?? pretty wild stuff.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

Things like this worry me about the world. but then i see things like this:

and feel good again
                Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

I'm sure that if he ever gets his liquor lisense and lives his dream, his bar will be a huge hit.

Comment

Originally posted by ks_perfection View Post
                    All because he wanted to name the bar something the Council didn't approve of. Apparetnly killing innocent people came to his mind, but changing the bars name didn't.
                    exactly and killing all those people would have really went a long way in getting the bar named what he wanted. Now he has bigger problems then a name of a bar because ironically he is sitting behind them and thats exactly where he belongs because he is a nut job.

Reminds mean of suicidal people who have to take innocent people with them... but lets not get off topic

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

well that's an overreaction...

(i'm talking about the potential gunman's reaction)

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                        I'm sure that if he ever gets his liquor lisense and lives his dream, his bar will be a huge hit.
                        lol... I'm sure that bar will be the bomb...

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

That is crazy......But I see it everyday as a cop...some people are just waiting for that last thing to happen that takes them over the top....You would be suprised how many mental people there are living around you.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Originally posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
                            That is crazy......But I see it everyday as a cop...some people are just waiting for that last thing to happen that takes them over the top....You would be suprised how many mental people there are living around you.
                            I know what your talking about my Dad is a cop and he was saying the same thing......Im just glad the guy didn't have the balls to go through with it...Thank God.......

Sick sig by Jackalope

LIFE IS HARD WHEN YOU ARE A SAINTS FAN

Comment

Originally posted by TimDris View Post
                              Things like this worry me about the world. but then i see things like this:

and feel good again
                              Maybe this would cheer you up too?

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information