• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 "bold" predictions for the NFL offseason

This article is a JOKE, LOL.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...=tsn&type=lgns

Real bold there pal.

"Eagles could trade McNabb"
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Originally posted by djp4516 View Post
    This article is a JOKE, LOL.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...=tsn&type=lgns

Real bold there pal.

exactly what I was going to say about Eagles could trade McNabb its not bold at all, i don't think anything on that list is.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Wow way to straddle on the fence there, c'mon if you want to portray this as bold atleast go all in with your opinion say "Eagles will trade McNabb" or "Eagles will not think about trading McNabb"
      Last edited by Crazy_Chris; 02-10-2008, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Wow, Florio takes himself WAY too seriously. The whole idea of a bold predictions article at this point in the offseason is to have a bit of fun and exaggerate a little, and maybe even land on one or two. You know, create a little traffic for your respective website and get the collective thought juices of NFL internet fan bases flowing. Not bore them to death with stuff that's been talked about for weeks if not months. Yes, we get it Mike, you know what the 'poison pill' is, yikes.

Comment

maybe I'm crazy but I'd be lining up to get Losman if I was a team needing a QB. He showed real talent and actually looked pretty damn good in 2006. He was injured this year and never had a great offense around him and still has lots of potential.

Comment

Did he just say the patriots would use the franchis tag on randall ***? IDK guys thats a pretty bold statement right there. Never heard that one before.

Comment

Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
              Did he just say the patriots would use the franchis tag on randall ***? IDK guys thats a pretty bold statement right there. Never heard that one before.
              Well, bold and interesting would be ideal :P

Comment

Here's another bold statement they left out, "The Patriots are going to think about resigning Asante Samuel this off-season"

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
                  He said they won't.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                  <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Originally posted by Dam8610 View Post
                    He said they won't.
                    Good call. I Thought he said they were likely to use the tag on him but it said unlikely. But still, unlikely to tag randall ***? how about never-gonna-happen? any football fan knows that. why would he feel the need to say that in his article?

Comment

Florio 4 Lyfe

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information