X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenechi Udeze has leukemia

http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/15534342.html

Well that was unexpected...

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

wow i cant believe it, very unexpected, I hope he can overcome this

Comment

Leukemia, depending on what type, is probably the worst disease. Wish him the best...

Comment

It's worth noting, and the article only vaguely alludes to it, but there are types of leukemia that have an almost 100% survival rate. It really depends on if it's acute or not. Hopefully it's not, though as they stated it won't be known for weeks.
        Last edited by bearsfan_51; 02-12-2008, 02:42 AM.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

That really sucks. Hope he gets better.

Comment

Wow, this really sucks. He had a good rebound year this year. Only 24, too.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

I really hope he's OK.

Comment

how does that affect his job? When I say that I mean, is it currently affecting him or did they catch it before it became serious...sorry, I'm lazy...didn't read the article...

Comment

This is unexspected for anyone just got to fight the fight man and never give up...

"I know, I gotta go, I gotta go, and I got one last thing and I said it before, and I want to say it again. Cancer can take away all my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart and it cannot touch my soul. And those three things are going to carry on forever"
                  -Jimmy V "Never Give Up"

Comment

Originally posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
                    Leukemia, depending on what type, is probably the worst disease. Wish him the best...
                    it really depends, there's many kinds of curable leukemia...

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

WOW.Prayers to Kenechi and his family.I had a family member who was 13 I think die from Cancer a while back

Comment

My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family as he goes through the biggest fight of his life. Wish him all the best.

Comment

I hope he is able to overcome this affliction and return to the NFL. In the meantime, he should focus entirely on his own recovery.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                            It's worth noting, and the article only vaguely alludes to it, but there are types of leukemia that have an almost 100% survival rate. It really depends on if it's acute or not. Hopefully it's not, though as they stated it won't be known for weeks.
                            Yeah, Ill agree with this. Jason Blake with the Maple Leaf has a rare type of leukemia, and hes playing through it. All the best to him.

Comment

My thoughts and prayers his way...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information