Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best and Worst moments you have experienced as a fan?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best moment:
    Super Bowl

Worst moment:
    0-16

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
      Maybe if ur shortstop could field or ur pitcher didn't melt like ice cream in July afterwards, or u guys could have showed up for game 7, no one would remeber Bartman.
      When your as drunk as I was after that game it's easier to blame Bartman. Looking back on it I definetly don't blame Bartman for the loss that team choked as bad as any i've ever seen.
      Last edited by regoob2; 02-13-2008, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
        Best moment:
        Super Bowl

Worst moment:
        0-16
        wasn't it 26 straight?? i'm no expert in Tampa Bay football, but i think it was 26 straight.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

best: Super Bowl 42(too young to have witnesses the other 2 wins), the 2000 NFCCG against the Vikings. glorious domination, and went in the locker room afterwards!!

worst: the super bowl against the Ravens. Wild card game at Carolina 2 years ago.
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Rams
            Best- Superbowl 34 vs Titans........The Tackle
            Worst- Superbowl 36 vs Patriots....The Cheaters

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
              wasn't it 26 straight?? i'm no expert in Tampa Bay football, but i think it was 26 straight.
              It was, but I'm more hurt by not winning a game in a single season...

Comment

Best: Super Bowl, no doubt

Worst: Losing to the Colts 38-35 the season after. I was a young kid at the time, but that was one of the worst losses I've ever seen as a Bucs fan. Plus the stupid call on Rice in OT...
                Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
                Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
                Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
                A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

WORST
                  T-1. The 03 AFC Championship Game at New England.
                  T-1. The 04 AFC Divisional Playoffs at New England.
                  T-1. The 05 AFC Divisional Playoffs versus the Steelers (especially w/ Denver in the AFCCG).
                  T-1. The 07 AFC Divisional Playoffs versus the Chargers.
                  Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Well i really don't remember worse ones than this (thank god).

WORST
                    Giants lost to Titans after having a 24 point lead. Also known as the game when Mathias Kiwanuka let go of Vince Young when he had an easy sack that wouldve ended the game.

From this season when Eli Manning threw 4 interceptions and 3 of them were returned for touchdowns against the vikings.

BEST
                    When the giants beat the Patriots 17-14 in the superbowl after being double digit underdogs.

When the giants beat the Cowboys in the playoffs this year missing two starting CBs and had their 3rd shaken up. They then had RW McQuarters starting with a rookie UFA on the other side, while James Butler (safety who gave up long TDs to Moss and Driver in the playoffs) was in there. The fact that the cowboys had like 45 second or something and were on like the 35 yard line of the giants with Terry Glenn, Patrick Clayton, and TO matched up against those 3, and then the pick by RW in the endzone made the win all but sweeter.

Comment

Pretty nice when your worst memory is a random regular season loss in a year you win a Super Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by mqtirishfan View Post
                        Pretty nice when your worst memory is a random regular season loss in a year you win a Super Bowl.
                        Yea, its like all the losses mean nothing. Believe me those two were just the ones that i didnt block out of my mind because of how bad they hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
                          Worst : Doug Brien missing 3 FGs, two for game winners and losing to the Steelers in the 04 playoffs.
                          Same, I hate Doug Brien.

Comment

Best Moment: Ben taking over in 2004. The resurgence of the team.

Worst: Anytime Kordell Stewart was starting.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                              WORST
                              T-1. The 03 AFC Championship Game at New England.
                              T-1. The 04 AFC Divisional Playoffs at New England.
                              T-1. The 05 AFC Divisional Playoffs versus the Steelers (especially w/ Denver in the AFCCG).
                              T-1. The 07 AFC Divisional Playoffs versus the Chargers.
                              Did you leave off the 02 playoff game on purpose?

Comment

Best: '07 AFC Championship Game
                                To be there in person to experience the who thing was amazing

Worst: '05 AFC Championship Game
                                I really didn't think they were ever gonna win one after this game, all hope seemed to be lost.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information