Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be the first big name free agent to sign..and what team will they sign with

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Briggs will get a deal the first day of FA with the Skins.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
      Hawk doesn't deserve to be a pro bowler yet. Sims, thats questionable. He could have made it this year and I would have considered it justified. However I'm not sure Briggs deserved to go all the years he did.
      I really don't get all the Ernie Sims love on here. He overpursues constantly, leaving wide open cutback lanes for runners. He hasn't learned to harness his speed yet.

Comment

I'm gonna say Alan Faneca will sign with the Bears the first day of FA. We don't spend a whole lot on the market, but when we do we strike fast (Moose signed about 2 minutes into FA a few years back).

And just so nobody thinks I'm being a homer, I would most likely not be in support of such a move given that he'll probably get the biggest contract for a guard ever.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I can see Snyder throwing a ton of cash to Briggs and thus making the Redskins further in salary cap hell. =D

Originally posted by Halsey
          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

I would think it's probably going to be Samuel. I would rather have him than Nate Clements and that was the guy last year. I could see a number of teams after him and someone will throw stupid money at him and it will get done quick.

Comment

Skins have no money.. They are over the cap and cannot sign players while they are over.

Comment

I could certainly see Briggs signing with the Saints early on. Those familiar with the organization know they've been searching for a solid LB for a while now even dating back before the '06 draft when they were planning to select Hawk #2.

Comment

I could see the bears signing Corey Williams early to team up with Tommie Harris. I hope we sign Michael Boley!
                  Last edited by PACKmanN; 02-15-2008, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                    I could certainly see Briggs signing with the Saints early on. Those familiar with the organization know they've been searching for a solid LB for a while now even dating back before the '06 draft when they were planning to select Hawk #2.
                    I would love to see that happen.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Well I guess you can end this, Mike Wahle just signed with the Seahawks.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                        Well I guess you can end this, Mike Wahle just signed with the Seahawks.
                        Yeah but he was cut. Guys who are cut can be signed immediately. Most of the big name free agents' contract don't expire until when Free Agency starts.

Comment

FA starts on the 29th

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Originally posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
                            I would love for the Saints to take Samuel and Briggs.. God know we need them..
                            You guys just don't learn do you??

You play man-to-man, you can't keep signing zone corners just because they were good in their system and expect them to be good in yours. Samuel lacks elite speed to play in man, he's an opportunist with good instincts and is the perfect zone corner. You did this with Jason Davis, how did that work out for ya....

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

Asante Samuel to the Titans!

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
                                I could see the bears signing Corey Williams early to team up with Tommie Harris. I hope we sign Michael Boley!
                                I could see the Packers Tag him rather than that

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information