No announcement yet.

Released/waived players thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bears release Muhsin Muhammed, reported by Schefter.
    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

You fail at linking, Geo. :)
      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
        Guess that all but means they're gearing up a big offer for Berrian.
        Well it certainly means we'll be doing something. I like the potential of Mark Bradley and Devin Hester, but we can't go into next year with those two as our starting wide receivers.

That said, Bradley and Hester were both playing ahead of Moose by the end of the year, so most Bears fans saw this a mile away.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

it most likely means we are gearing up to offer Berrian big and sign Booker...I really doubt we are willing to go into a season with Rex "let me throw as far as I can" Grossman or possibly a rookie QB under center and not have at least one reliable set of hands (yes, Berrian is good, but his hands aren't amazing by any means)

Comment

Muhammed in Miami, anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
              What about going back to the panthers?

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                Parcells apparently wants Keyshawn to come back, so it's not out of the question. I think they need one veteran receiver if John Beck is going to be the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
                  What about going back to the panthers?
                  I mentioned that in the other thread, I think there's a real chance of that happening.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                    I mentioned that in the other thread, I think there's a real chance of that happening.
                    He was there for 9 years i think it would be a good place to end his career and god knows the Panthers are haveing WR problems they need the help...(other than Smith)

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT

Comment

I hope the 49ers release Trent Dilfer soon. "Mentor", yeah right. Easily the worst starting QB in the NFL this season.
                      Last edited by 49ersfan_87; 02-19-2008, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
                        I hope the 49ers release Trent Dilfer soon. "Mentor", yeah right. Easily the worst starting QB in the NFL this season.
                        David Carr????

Comment

As a reminder, even though I know this information will need to be repeated a year from now:

Teams do not get compensatory picks for players they cut/release.

Comment

Also, I expect the Texans to cut Jerome Mathis any minute now.

He was already in Kubiak's doghouse and a player on the fringe, but his getting arrested over the weekend for choking his pregnant wife seals the deal.

Comment

Wow thats sick o.O

Comment

49ers waived LB Derek Smith.

http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/default.asp?item=784727
                                Derrick Morgan > All

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information