No announcement yet.

Worst and best performer on your team this year?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best- David Garrard
    would not have made the playoffs if it were not for him

Worst- Bobby McCray
    went from 10 sacks in 2006 to 3 in 2007...barely saw the field

Originally posted by Its Ya Boy View Post
      what even Bullock? thats shocking
      Bulluck is not the LB he used to be. Starting to age and is becoming a burden against the run. Without Al dominating the front the Titan's LB's are pretty soft against the run. David Thornton is the best and while I like him, he's not meant to be a run stopping LB.

AH was obviously the best with Bironas a close 2nd and LenDale White 3rd. The worst, well, no one really stood out like Lamont Thompson of year's past, but I would probably say Ben Troupe.

Best- Marshall
        Runner up- Cutler

Runner up-Offense other than Cutler and Marshall

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
        Originally posted by njx9
        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Best - Torry Holt
          Runner Up - Oshiomogho Atogwe

Worst - Marc Bulger
          Runner Up - Every1 else

Best- Tory Holt, most consistent WR in the game. Worst Rams offense in over a decade, but Holt's numbers barely dipped. 93 catches, 1189 yards, 7 TD's.
            Runners Up
            -Will Witherspoon, 110 tackles, 7 sacks
            -Oshiomogho Atogwe, 75 tackles, 8 ints
            -Clifton Ryan, he was a beast when he played, the jury is still out, but he could be the big toad in the middle that anchors the D-line

-Corey Chavous, complete and udder train wreck, and I'm not describing his collisions with opposing players
            -Drew Bennett, dropped passes and not knowing the plays will be what Bennett is remembered for this season
            -Leonard Little, hurt a lot and only recorded 1 sack

The offensive lineman do not deserve to be mentioned among the worst because most of them were 2nd or 3rd stringers, or else off the practice squad or streets. It wasn't surprising they were terrible.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
              Best - Torry Holt
              Runner Up - Oshiomogho Atogwe

Worst - Marc Bulger
              Runner Up - Every1 else
              I don't see how you can put Bulger up there. He played with a serious injury the majority of the time, wasn't removed soon enough even though he was clearly severely injured, and the offensive line was utterly atrocious. No QB could have done jack sh*t with that O-line, coaching, and play QB.

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.

Best - Jason Witten. He was definitely the most consistent.
                Worst - Jauque Reeves.

"The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Best-Ryan Grant
                    Worst-Jarrett Bush

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Best: DeAngelo Hall

Runner up: Roddy White/Michael Boley

Worst: Chris Houston

Runner up: Warrick Dunn

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Best: Nnamdi Asomugha
                        Runners up: Justin Fargas, Thomas Howard

Worst: Daunte Culpepper
                        Runners up: Terdell Sands, Mike Williams

Best: Randy Moss
                          Runners up: Asante Samuel, Tom Brady, Logan Mankins, Wes Welker

Worst: Ben Watson
                          Runners up: Tory James, Ellis Hobbs, Tedy Bruschi, Nick Kazcur

Originally posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
                            Worst- Trent Dilfer, QB

Started 7 games and was one of the worst QB's in the NFL. Had 7 TD's compared to 12 Interceptions and 2 lost fumbles in 6 starts, plus extensive play in another game. He had terrible pocket presence. If he didnt have time from the OL, he caved in to the pressure. If he did have time, he just made a dumb decision. Dude should retire.

Runner-up- Tully Banta-Cain, 3-4 OLB

Started 10 games and 3.5 sacks only. Banta-Can't looked fat and slow out there. What was painful was the fact that he got 1-on-1 matchups, but he would always get stonewalled by the OT. Brought no pressure at all. Just awful.

Best- Patrick Willis, ILB

Led the NFL in tackles, made it to the pro-bowl, first team all pro, all as a rookie..and gona get better. He was one of our best bright spots. He was probably the only reason a non-49er fan could stand the 49ers this year.

Runner-up- Andy Lee, P

Thats right, the Punter. I thought about putting Nate Clements, but Punters need recognition too. Punted a whopping 105 (!) times this year. He still almost broke the net yardage record, but was beat by .1 yard by Shane Lechler. Lechler also punted 32 less times than Lee, so he had less chances to screw up. As well, Lee also had an astounding 42 punts inside the 20.
                            I think Joe Staley deserves an honorable mention for best performance

Best (In order) - QB Tom Brady, WR Randy Moss, WR Wes Welker

Worst (In order) - FS Eugene Wilson, FS Brandon Meriweather, OT Nick Kaczur

Best - Brian Westbrook by a landslide.
                                Runner up - Shawn Andrews

Worst - Jevon Kearse and Darren Howard, can't pick one over the other
                                Runner up - Will James

It's funny how people think it's offense we need...
                                Nick Foles are you really my daddy??!..?

Debug Information