Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Javon Walker to be released by the Broncos?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think I'd mind Javon Walker on the Chiefs. Nice pair with Bowe. Kennison has lost a few steps over the last few years.

Attitude aside, I think he'd be an asset.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by vidae-KC View Post
      I don't think I'd mind Javon Walker on the Chiefs. Nice pair with Bowe. Kennison has lost a few steps over the last few years.

Attitude aside, I think he'd be an asset.
      and Javon hasn't lost a few steps after 2 knee surgeries?

Comment

That would really not surprise me much truthfully
        WAlker is good when healthy but that itself is rare

That means besides Brandon Marshall the Broncos have very little skill at WR

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by hugegmenfan View Post
          That would really not surprise me much truthfully
          WAlker is good when healthy but that itself is rare

That means besides Brandon Marshall the Broncos have very little skill at WR
          Earl Bennet has been working out with Cutler and Marshall and apparently they really want the staff to go out and pick him up, which isnt surprising seeing the connection.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

his attitude turns me off to him. hes basically demanded his way out of 2 teams now and hes too injury prone to deal with both of those things

Comment

Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
              I guess they got some making up to do with the failed Jake Plummer deal lol.
              Depends which perspective you analyse that trade from. From a purely fiscal perspective it was a great trade which netted the franchise millions.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                his attitude turns me off to him. hes basically demanded his way out of 2 teams now and hes too injury prone to deal with both of those things
                Sad thing is there will still be a hand full of teams going after him.

Comment

Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
                  lol please, please, take Williamson. I beg of you!
                  NO! If Williamson leaves the vikings I won't have anyone to laugh at on sunday when he drops a wide open pass.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                    NO! If Williamson leaves the vikings I won't have anyone to laugh at on sunday when he drops a wide open pass.
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=9WZNyYouzuk
                    LOL
                    Now the only ones I take are the ones that I wear
                    Ain't takin no shorts no more

Comment

omg, Walker has pissed me off, now essentially demanding his way off 2 teams now. He's a solid WR, but his knees have been iffy.
                      He wants to be "the man" too, so he wants to be #1 WR and he wants to be paid like one. WHich is also why he isn't going to restructure his contract, and why the Broncos are saying bye bye to him.

Comment

I could see my Chiefs making a run at him if he was cut. We need a starter opposite of Dwayne Bowe and I think we have too many needs to draft a wide receiver too high in the draft. D.J. Hackett would be a good pickup as well.

Comment

If he does go to the Bucs that might up the chances of the Titans being able to draft Malcolm Kelly.

Comment

I hope we release this guy.

Comment

YAY no more whiney Javon. He was decent and not bad to have around when he was doing good and not injured. But the honeymoon is over now.

Glad we are getting rid of him. Marshall is awesome, but maybe now the Broncos will pick up a good reciever to compliment him. If a lot of good guys are gone by pick 12, I wouldnt mind Malcom Kelly (or whoever turns out to be the best reciever after combine/pro days)

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                              Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                              i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                              Originally posted by Job
                              NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

It will be interesting to see how he responds to getting released. Might make him realize he ain't all that he thinks he is or he might say FU to the Broncos and their idiots.
                                "We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady said before chuckling about it. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information